RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

i did an web search for "ball stretcher" just to find out what the hell they are :the next time anyone says that its not sexual , just read the 1st sentenceinstead of calling them "ball stretchers" i think i'll just call them moron identifiers ( it just seems to fit better )Ball StretcherDefinition - What does Ball Stretcher mean?A ball stretcher is a male sex toy that is used to stretch and elongate the scrotum. These devices are meant to wrap around the base of the scrotum and may come with attached cock rings. Ball stretchers may be made from materials like leather, metal or silicone, and they vary in size and by how far they stretch the scrotum. Some ball stretchers also act as weights, and some have rings to which weight may be attached.Although ball stretchers are sometimes used during cock-and-ball torture scenes, many men also find the sensation of having their testicles gently pulled away from the body very pleasurable. Regularly using ball stretchers can also permanently elongate the scrotum,and these sick puppies want to wear them in our resorts ? HELL NO !!!Ladyswhen you see these things in a nudist resort , don't get up and walk out of the resort , get up and RUN out of the resortthese aren't just sex toys , they are very weird /sick sex toys

Oh good lord. Really. Do you want us to burn the fellow in effigy or will the Scarlet Letter suffice? Apparently you've found just enough internet to go on a bully tear of unnecessary hatred. Nudists and naturists more than almost any other social group should be aware of the effects of deeply hurtful rhetoric around perversion sexual deviance and sickness. It's not on to sling that casually about because you feel the need to justify judgmental rage. You are old enough to remember how we were persecuted using these lies.

Sex toys and mod devices have a medical background more often than not. Scrotal elongation, urethral dilation, speculums, plugs, catheters, subscisions and so on may not appeal but they all come from gynecology urology and proctology. Next you'll be telling us modern medicine is a sickness. The dude asked a bad question and is not really in the loop. Thats enough. Reading this bile turns anyone new off naturism hardcore.

This post was edited

Honestly I think genital jewelry would be inappropriate in a nudist setting as it draws attention to "sexual parts" However Jewelry such as earrings and lip piercings are cool. I rarely wear jewelry unless its a ring or something I know is hard to get lost, but I guess depends on rules and regulations of the resort.

i've already said genital jewelry is problematic and that clubs can enforce a code about such and are justified. But the idea that genital peircings are sexualized but genitals alone not and then lip peircings not and ears not bears scrutiny. The history of the earring and earring design is bound up in courtesanship, prostitution, the hareem, ladies of leisure and so on. The history of peirced ears is a history of the sexualization of the face along with makeup and lipstick. Lip peirings are designed to bring the tongue out playfully. It's sexual in origin.

This post was edited

I really have no opinion on this since I don't care what people do to their bodies and it's not my business. But I saw this today and had to post it. Guess I relate at my age I suppose.

This post was edited

gosh same here do not why some people get so bent out of shape over jewelry ! too each its own long as we naked at a resort we not care what others do we just enjoy ourselves

This post was edited

A friend of mine joined the local nude resort. I told her about some of the characters there and so I told her about the guy with several piercings in his scrotum. Seriously, it sounds like some cowboy walking around with spurs when he walks. She thought I was exaggerating.

So, one day, the two of us are by the pool. I hear the ring and chunk of the guys jewelry. She said Im not going to look! Im not going to look!

I know that some resorts are edgy about body jewelry. I get why to a small extent, since some of it (like the guy above) seems to be a bit exhibitionist: look at my cock! When I first started exploring nudism online, I noticed a lot of conversations about tattoos and clubs that banned members with them. I dont hear that tattoo conversation any more, but I wonder how many younger people that kept out of the resorts.

This post was edited

Amen.

This post was edited

Maybe people with tattoos shouldn't be allowed, to flash their paint.

This post was edited

I find many tattoos and body piercings quite revolting and would never have them myself but then I also shudder at some of the clothing, piercings and tattoos that i see in the street.
in neither case can I see a valid reason to ban them.

This post was edited

So simple, Jewelry is to accentuate, any Naturist or "Nudist" who wears that shit, is a pervert just posing as a Naturist. There's no reason to wear anything on your dick. This is why it's so hard to clean out the people who are in the philosophy for the wrong reasons.

If you are here to"

1. Be seen naked
2. See naked people
3. Be around young naked people

You are soon to be caught by your won stupidity.

This post was edited

Agree with your opinion

This post was edited