RE:Walking nude at night.

I'm in a rural setting, but not quite isolated enough (or maybe just not comfortable enough yet) to do much exploring nude during the day. So I love my night walks... stargazing, watching wildlife, and overall just feeling more like a part of the nature around me.

This post was edited

I've actually been doing this much more as of late. With the heat of the day and smoke from a large fire, locally, keeping neighbors inside with the windows closed and window coverings closed, I'm pretty free to be naked out front a bit more often. Trash bin duty, moving cars around or just sitting on our glider and enjoying a glass of wine and even a cup of coffee in the early morning hours. It's been pretty fun!

This post was edited

Totally into doing this. Done it many times. A little risky in my neighborhood due to police patrol possibilities but exhilarating nonetheless.

Jeff

This post was edited

I often wonder if I am the only one that walks nude at night around my neighborhood. As many times I walk down a field in front of my house leading to a pier on a river, The pier is surrounded by house and very well lighted, that I havent seen anyone else walking nude in my neighborhood. It would be a nice surprise to see another fellow nudist. It think it just wishful thinking.

How anyone ever seen or run into another nudist in your neighborhood?

This post was edited

I too have taken a short walk early in the morning. The trail is not lighted. I even go so far as to check the moon. If the moon is more than half it seems there is to much light. I am not looking for excitement when I walk. I do not wish to be seen. I love the feeling and I am comfortable.

As far as seeing another nudist walking around. I imagine, like me, another nudist would be taking the same precautions not to be seen. I would find it rather unlikely.

This post was edited

I like to go out around midnight and walk around my yard. Too many lights out front to go out there, but I can walk through the rather well lit side yard to the backyard where I'm pretty well screened from the neighbors. I have gone out an laid on the trampoline in the side yard at night and stargazed when I knew the neighbors on that side weren't home.

This post was edited

Our cul de sac was like a ghost town a couple days ago. Seems everyone was either shut up tight in their homes or gone. We got home from a function, came inside and we both stripped in the laundry room. It was another warm night; 10:30 pm, 80+ degrees and a slight breeze. I grabbed a cold bottle of water outta the garage frig and went out the front door to the glider on the porch. My wife slipped on a cover up and came out and sat with me. We sat naked/partially naked on the porch and enjoyed the night air.

It was the night before trash pick up so I stood up and told her that I'd put the cans out on the curb. I walked over to our side gate, still naked and opened the gate and took all the three of the trash bins to the curb, one at a time. I walked back and closed the gate. I then walked down to the sidewalk in front of the house to our walkway from the street to the porch.. My wife said I was not only brave but nuts! :DDD But she also said, "It would be pretty great to be able to do that any time of day without having the police called." We sat a while longer and she said, "we should do this more often." I told her I'd teach her the fine art of scoping out the neighbor situation and learn the best times to sit naked on the porch! :D

This post was edited

It would be pretty great to be able to do that any time of day without having the police called.

Quote of the day!

Jeff

This post was edited

We sometimes prefer the front porch to the back yard as the evening draws more bugs in the back.
We are on a hill and it's nearly 100 yards to the road and fairly obscured by the trees.
My wife needs to keep a top on, but when sitting, someone may think we're naked but wouldn't know unless the walk up. We rarely see any neighbors.
We can comfortably sit and enjoy the evening. The panorama allows for us to see anyone coming for quite some distance so I'm even able to stroll around the side to the garage to retrieve beverages if needed.
It's great to have the freedom to enjoy most any part of the yard any time of day. Just need to see if the coast is clear in the front.
We have never been caught to date. The biggest concern is the deliver vvehicles when they speed up the driveway.
We've had a few close calls but we typically have some type of cover handy.
I'm not to concerned, after all, it's a private residence. What they see is what they get!
We're considering posting a sign but I think most of the drivers may already suspect.
For the most part, taking out the trash in the evening is usually a non issue. Just need to look both ways when I get to the street as it's a clear view for a quarter mile ito the left and a hundred yards to the right.

This post was edited

Sounds fantastic I'm jealous. Thanks for posting Lee.

Jeff

This post was edited