RE:wearing a cockring

I so agree Chad I love mine I have about 10 of them and I wear them 24/7 I love the look of them and the feel !

This post was edited

WTF is your problem......Why such a hater? You don't like them then why are you on a thread that talks about them you POS.

I neither like nor hate cockrings or their owners, guys are free to where what they like.

Just be honest about why you wear one.
Saying its just jewellery is a crock of shit.

This post was edited

I own several I find there comfortable to wear in all settings.
I see them as a form of jewelry and I'm okay with that.
As far as being offensive to others hey nobody's forcing you to look my direction you don't like what you see look elsewhere or lay back close your eyes and enjoy the sun rays I'm there for my entertainment and pleasure not yours.
Yeah I know etiquette in all that.

This post was edited

Just be honest about why you wear one.
Saying its just jewellery is a crock of shit.
Just because you feel like it is just a crock of shit doesn't make it a crock of shit.
What happened to freedom of choice ?

This post was edited

Ah, huh.

This post was edited

I wear one when I can, and always on a nude beach. Always someone else wearing one too. I like my steel cock-ring as it is comfortable and I can wear it for 24 hours including when sleeping. I have a silicone one and find that easier to put on when first at the beach. No one has ever complained.

This post was edited

Why is it almost always old men?

This post was edited

I have only worn them for enhancement, never thought of them as an adornment. Reading some replies it seems some do wear them to enhance while nude in public. Nice to read some wear 24/7. To me it is inviting attention, like any adornment.

This post was edited

Actually some times I wear mine to work so wearing for more than 8 hours a day without any pain or impacts.

This post was edited

I mostly wear stainless steel thicker weight one and yes I sometimes wear at nude beaches and resorts where accepted. It is funny that piercings of nipples and even prince alberts go without banning, but some groups and resorts will ask you to leave or make you remove rings.

This post was edited