RE:Proud Male

Men get erections.It's not a big deal.Anybody trying to shame it is a weird-o and has issues.

Damn well said.

This post was edited

If you have an obvious erection while in the post office, people will look and think you strange. Some might be offended, some might think you some kind of sexual predator and feel threatened, if there are children about you might end up in the back of a police car and on the sexual offenders register.The only difference on the beach is ....you cant buy stamps.

And tell me, how often do you stand NAKED in the post office ? You would normally be dressed in that situation, so, even if a guy had an erection, in his pants, you would not see it, unless you were deliberately looking for it !! You are talking shite with your so called analogy.

This post was edited

I think you are missing my point. An erection is a useful tool in the correct context.You cant buy stamps with one in the post office....and the only person you are impressing on a nude beach is yourself.To everyone else.... all they see is a dick.

Take a look at yourself with that last comment !!

This post was edited

Funny how its almost always single men who are advocating for erections.Maybe the paired off guys have a better use for them than waving them around trying to get noticed.

There you go again ! Assuming that any male talking about erections is ACTUALLY advocating for them !!! Can you not read properly ! No one is actually advocating for or about erections, it's about the situations in which they sometimes happen and how to possibly control it happening, not about standing there with a proud 7" erect dick, trying to make everyone look at it.

FFS you really are so anally retentive aren't you ? If most guys try and stop an erection from happening, it more often than not makes it worse and stand up more.

Secondly, if it was a guys only nudist place, what makes you assume that most of, or every guy there is hunting for a stiff one to play with ? Again, your assuming all the guys there are gay ! A comment you have no right to make. If it was a mix of straight, gay and bi men, that does not assume they are all there to wave their dicks about trying to get noticed, even just talking between themselves, erections could happen and sometimes will, it's not a clear sign to say swallow this, it's a sword !!

Your not gay, so don't assume you know what's going through a gay mans brain at the sight of an erection, you are wrong in so many ways with those kind of thoughts. Even if one of the guys is gay and the other is straight, either of them becoming erect can and will be something that just happens, the sight of a straight guy seeing another guy become erect, can often make them do the same, that does not mean the straight guy is suddenly turning bi or gay, it's a natural reaction to a certain stimulus, that does not always have to involve sex.

ALL men look at other mens cocks, whether they admit it or not, it's a normal thing to do.

You don't have the golden rule book of what is or is not right with regards to nudity and naturism and what classes as right or wrong in a given situation, you are assuming with your single minded brain that it MUST, in your eyes mean more than it does.

This post was edited

Its not an issue because naturists dont display them

I beg to differ on that comment, whether you are in the gay or straight section of a nudist beach. How narrow minded can you be !

This post was edited

To answer your words. No one should have to suppress their natural and normal instincts, .

Careful there. We all have rules, regulations, and laws we have to follow every day, as well as common courtesy and decency of everyday life. There are plenty of people in jail because they followed their natural and normal instincts. Murders, rapists, pediphiles, bank robbers, ......................................... All of them just followed their natural and normal instincts.

I know that's stretching it a bit. But it is some peoples natural and normal instincts to push the rules till they break. I have heard of nude beaches shut down when people start pushing and breaking the rules. Sex on the beach is only OK when served chilled at the bar ;-)

This post was edited

II beg to differ on that comment, whether you are in the gay or straight section of a nudist beach. How narrow minded can you be !

Ive no idea who this guy is but Ive had enormous fun reading his inane comments back to me today.

Thank you, you are the living embodiment of the phrase..... Morons dont know they are morons.

(Cue the outrage.)

This post was edited

Morons dont know they are morons.

Ditto

This post was edited

I remember hearing (or reading) about what parents should do if their children see somebody with an erection and ask about it. The parent should say, "It's just something that men have from time to time. It won't be the last time you see one." If the kids are old enough, you can tell them the sexual component of it, and add that if they get the feeling that the men are making any overtures to them with sex in mind, then the kids should notify the parents or the authorities immediately, as that behavior isn't tolerated.

And if the boys themselves have erections, explain to them that it's okay to have them, but not to masturbate in front of other people, because it might make others uncomfortable. It's a good time to explain that nudism isn't about sex. And if they can't get that, they shouldn't be in nudist environments until they're old enough to understand that.

That seemed very reasonable to me.

This post was edited

Its not an issue because naturists dont display themI wonder if all these men and I use the term lightly since real men exercise control over their bodies would like to be able to pee or crap anywhere anytime they are naked. Those are natural bodily functions as well and most of us seem to grasp that there is an appropriate place and time for that as well. What makes an erection so special in their minds except for the fact that they want to get their jollies off and pursue their sexual proclivities whenever wherever under the guise of being nudists.Such a tired old argument that only serves their interests and harm genuine nudism.

Those people are called exhibitionists ! Not all single naturist men are like that. What makes you think your more of a man than any other ?

This post was edited