RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

Everyone is different. Of a guy is really hairy , they cant really shave their pubes because then there would be a bald spot. Right? But people with less hair it can be aesthetically pleasing to shave and match the rest of the body. Personally I am right in between and tend to mix it up. But typically low cut in summer, then grow out in winter.

This post was edited

I feel it is half and half. Half of the men shave and the other doesnt. I shave but I know a lot of guys that dont. To each their own. Want to shave then shave. Dont want to then dont.

I do think it looks stupid to have a shaved pubic area and not the rest but again that is my opinion.

This post was edited

I aim to keep it as short as possible while not being obviously trimmed, so that's a #3 blade on the trimmer and a bush thinned to match, so there's no obvious transition when wearing a small swim brief.

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hair because I feel more naked and exposed without any hair covering me below

This post was edited

I agree that it is a personal preference. While it seems that many nudist men are smooth, there are also those who sport the bushy or a trimmed look. Personally I like being completely smooth - pubes, stomach, chest, armpits and butt. I love the look and feel and I find it makes me feel more naked.

This post was edited

I agree. I think it is not really anything to care about. I guess that is why my curiosity as to why they do it if it is not an expectation that they do so to be nudist. Is it just self-expression?

Lots of gay guys are nudists and lots of gay guys trim. I also know other guys who trim if they just have random hair, like no pattern or happy trail.

But I know a lot of hairy gay nudists too, just not on this site but I don't think this site represents the nudist community comprehensively.

Just be happy you have a lot of beautiful body hair! :)

This post was edited

Just be happy you have a lot of beautiful body hair! :)

Thanks! Hairy is my "normal." I had to be shaved for a recent surgery. Looks so weird to have smooth chest and belly. It's starting to grow back so happy about that.

This post was edited

Just be happy you have a lot of beautiful body hair! :)Thanks! Hairy is my "normal." I had to be shaved for a recent surgery. Looks so weird to have smooth chest and belly. It's starting to grow back so happy about that.

Hey mthomas1 I totally hear what you're saying. I often wonder if someone told guys that other women/men/whomever prefers them to be shaves smooth. While I definitely am a member of the trimmed up club I don't have the time or desire to keep everything shaved down. I mean, I appreciate smooth and hairy bodies for sure I just don't think some guys are shaving because they really want to but instead because they feel they have to to fit in.

Now, that being said, when I go to my local nudist resort I see more people there (in real life) with hair versus what I see online.

This post was edited

Hey there - there seems to be an inordinate amount of shaved / hairless men out there I will agree - is it to do with showing off the definition of their bodies / perhaps not liking the furriness of their natural state? The other thing is men who go topless at the beach or wherever seem to prefer the hairless look - and I think women, men, society in general have a lot to do with those attitudes. Who knows - takes all types to make the world go round....

I have my hair trimmed (not waxed / shaved) every month - I like it neater and manageable - I think it looks better and is much easier to manage too... such is my preference. ;)

This post was edited

I do the bare minimum of trimming for maintenance and I enjoy cock rings so I tame the bush mostly for ease of application on and off. I personally prefer the au natural look but if hair removal makes you feel good more power to you. Shouldnt be any stipulation either way really. A bald cock and balls grabs my focus on initial view but I feel whatever way your skin feels comfortable on you is how you should keep it.

This post was edited