RE: roaming nude in your yard

I have 6 foot privacy fences on either side of my yard and 12 foot cedars across the back. However the old lady next door can easily see over the fence from the back porch of her raised ranch. Still I can get away with going for a skinny dip without her seeing much. At night I like to be a little more daring I like to go out for a smoke and walk around the entire yard. I don't thimk I've ever beenseen andif I have she hasn't said or done anything about it. My wife isn't as daring but has come out in just a robe sat against the fence and opened her robe while enjoying a cup of tea.

This post was edited

I think it's a good idea to invite her over LOL! She might fall out the window trying to get a better view! Well did she accept your invite yet?
My neighbour saw me once and the next day she had a big smile on her face when she told me she saw me. HA-ha she must have TRIED to see me because you can only see through the fence on a certain angle. Since then I've been keeping one eye open for movement on the other side of the fence!

This post was edited

When I purchased my home last year one of the criteria was that it should be nudist friendly. ANd it is! I own 2 1/2 acres on top of a ridge in the hill country of TX and my back yard is 100% private with an awesome view. The front yard is iffy in the daylight but close to the house I am ok as it is a terraced lot. I have had several nudist friends over and like the idea of regularly scheduled visiting days for friends!!! Hopefully my new job will allow me to schedule things easier.

This post was edited

I just came back in from bringing the bins in from the kerb.....I live in suburbia, so plenty of people around me, but I didn't get seen... this time.
Your photos are all set private, even the profile, but judging from the thumbnail in the forum, I can't imagine you'd have any complaints at all !

This post was edited

I am very lucky I live in a remote area and I can be nude most of the time...I really enjoy it....I have neighbors but a lot of distance between us......which makes it nice....

This post was edited

Unfortunatly I live in town RIGHT across the street from the police dept....i used to live in the country, which was awesome, but now, I have to keep it indoors or at Turtle Lake.
Have a great day!
Mark

This post was edited

The backyard only, and depending on which neighbors are home

This post was edited

First time I ever was nude in my yard was when I was in high school.Thetemperaturewas well into the 80's on a summer night. It was past 3 a.m. and I couldn't get to sleep. So I went to my backyard and striped off my clothes. I just layed there and looked up to the stars.

This post was edited
roaming nude in your yard

We are in the country and have a lot of privacy except for Gr Kids and other company. Any time we are alone, I am usually nude inside and outside. The wife will join me at times, but usually I am the lone streaker!

This post was edited
Roaming nude in yard

I have done so in my yard and the feeling is complete freedom. If the neighbors have seen me they have said anything to me about it. One night I even took the garbage out in the nude. My wife is totally against nudism, but she thought it was funny that I would do that. We have almost an acre and 1/2 and a privacy fence in the back that is halfway built. Can't wait to get it finished.

This post was edited