RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

varvara writes:

'mine is also begging me. But, but it is interesting to watch him when he behaves like a proud rooster at such moments:)"

"Proud rooster" sounds a little like me in this situation. :-)

This post was edited

It's nice that they are proud to show you off. I think I'd be more concerned if my partner said to keep my clothes on haha

This post was edited

bit risky

This post was edited

My husband was the same way. At first it was you dont need to wear a bra when my buddies come over. Then no top, then just stay nude they are ok with us being nudist. I doubt him wanting his buddies to see my nude had anything to do with being home nudists. Especially with the evidence he showed.

I think if you are ok being nude, go ahead. If the fact he wants you to turn them on you might want to have a conversation.

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

Do you really believe that? I doubt the majority of nudists do. I think seeing is an important part for most nudists.

This post was edited

LisaL5 wrote:

My husband was the same way. At first it was you dont need to wear a bra when my buddies come over. Then no top, then just stay nude they are ok with us being nudist. I doubt him wanting his buddies to see my nude had anything to do with being home nudists. Especially with the evidence he showed.I think if you are ok being nude, go ahead. If the fact he wants you to turn them on you might want to have a conversation.

That.

My wife probably wouldn't want to be seen nude, so it's a moot point for me. But if she did, it would be for her own reasons: comfort, the appreciation she would get from being looked at (and men ... particularly the ones who aren't nudists ... can't help looking at a nude woman without appreciating the sight), or extending an invitation for the friends to strip as well.

But, as you said, it's all about consent. But if the guy wants you to give his buddies a sexual thrill and you're not into it, it is indeed something to have a talk about.

This post was edited

In many ways, men see their wives as the "Peacock" of the relationship. Something wonderful....and something that you want others to see. We all lean in that direction sometimes, whether we realize it or not. Look at the wife's wedding ring VS the husband. It is much more elaborate. Everyone wants to look at a woman's engagement ring. No one really asks to see a man's wedding band. It is not a big deal.

Many men also like the idea of their pretty wife, all dressed up, on their arm as they go out....Thus the term "arm candy." Some may not like that idea, but I think we can all accept that it happens. Some ladies like to be all dressed up, treated well, and out for an evening. And yes, realizing that they are getting glances from around the room.

In this instance, it is taking all of this several steps further down the path. If you are both in a nudist setting, I think it is fairly common that husbands like to "show off" their wives. If it is in a non-nudist setting, then that is REALLY pushing the boundaries. As others have written, if you are comfortable....go for it. If not don't.

But again, I think that thoughts like these are more common with husbands than many will admit.

This post was edited

I think it is a compliment for him to want you to be seen by other nudists.

This post was edited

I would be very happy if my husband wanted to show me off to other males or his friends. It means he is proud of his wife and he'd like to tell them he has such a lovely wife with a good body and he he own that body. Wouldn't that be hot and amazing to feel like we belong and someone treasure us.

I think there should still be a clear line between "being proud of a beautiful, nude wife"... and asking/wanting her to do something she'd not comfortable with. If I was having friends over, and my nudist wife was happily present and turned heads, of course I would be happy. She's my wife, I married her because she's awesome... any reasonable guy would be comfortable with that.

But the original poster of this thread seemed, possibly, not enthused with the idea... or maybe it would be out of her comfort zone. Mind you, this could be just a misreading of that post since English isn't the person's first language.

I think anything a couple does should be rooted in comfort and trust. If he likes her to be seen, and she likes to be seen... so be it. As some other have mentioned in this thread, it's not entirely about nudism... but that's OK too. Human nature is what it is, and if folks are happy doing something, then let 'em. :)

This post was edited

It is a great thought. It means your hubby is proud of you and wants others to see you and admidre you also. You are a lucky woman.

This post was edited