RE:Driving Nude

I have been to the bank drive up, fast food and even one of the local liquor sores has a drive up window. Tinted window are the way to go.

Tinted windows make no difference at a drive through. The window is open

This post was edited

My 97 Wrangler has the low cut doors which puts the edge about level with the top of my legs. These doors don't come off easily. Driving naked is very exposed even with these doors on. I've driven throughout Nevada and Mtn roads in the Sierra Nevada and Cascades. It is great!

This post was edited

Feels amazing to be free and open as you drive. Love to drive at night on my ATV nude. I recommend it to everyone to try. Nice that men can be shirt free all the time while driving. Helps you drive free and relaxing without anyone knowing.

I usually drive shirtless unless it is too cool to be able to.

This post was edited

Driving home from blacks beach now. Nude of course. Stop at Jack's for a shake. Only cover for the drive thru. Then comfort the rest of the way home.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:

I usually drive shirtless unless it is too cool to be able to.
Decided not to do that yesterday with our current silly restrictions. Roof down was enough. Probably had my dose of sun by then, anyway.

One can never know for sure, but if a bloke is shirtless in a convertible, shall a passer-by be more tempted to peek below the waist for curiosity's sake compared to when in a sedan? Hard to measure, but it may be true.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:I usually drive shirtless unless it is too cool to be able to.Decided not to do that yesterday with our current silly restrictions. Roof down was enough. Probably had my dose of sun by then, anyway.One can never know for sure, but if a bloke is shirtless in a convertible, shall a passer-by be more tempted to peek below the waist for curiosity's sake compared to when in a sedan? Hard to measure, but it may be true.
Perhaps. but since I am not bold enough to drive nude in a convertible it doesn't effect me.
Beside, I only wear a shirt at home in warm weather for special company, not delivery people, tradesmen, or frequent visitors and I enjoy the feeling of the wind on my chest!

This post was edited

Way back in '98, we bought my wife a new Chrysler Sebring convertible. Not sure why we did because my wife never drove it with the top down but I did all the time. Because you're a bit more exposed in a convertible, I picked my nude driving time, in this car, carefully.

We took late night drives up this new freeway that opened near our home. We took late night naked drives up this mountain road when the Summer nights were warm. We visited and stayed at a nude resort nearby and went into downtown and enjoyed their street fair and dinner and then walked back to the car, took off our clothes and put the top down. We'd drive a little through town with nighttime temps still in the high 80's and mid 90's. We drive back to the resort and get out of the car naked and walk into the resort.

We'd take drives to Arizona in this convertible. When it's later in the day and depending on routes, you can drive a convertible naked for hours and hours going and coming back. Depending on which car I was driving on these trips, dictated what time we'd depart. It was usually in the late afternoon or early evenings.

We met our close nudist friends at this local resort a couple times a year. When they flew in, we picked them up with our Suburban. It fit 6 adults comfortably and 8 snuggly! On one of these gatherings, we were going to take these out of state friends for a driving tour of the area and I got into the car, in the resort parking lot, nude. I drove a little being the only one nude. Little by little, my wife and friends joined in to some degree of nudity. Only the guys were completely nude. They were hesitant at first because they had nothing to sit on but their clothes.
I told them to look in the cargo space. I'd put towels in there earlier. Our friends laughed at me for being so bold and so prepared and asked my wife what she thought about it and she responded that I do it all the time. She also said, "if he's not driving naked, there's something wrong!" ;DDD

This post was edited

Our friends laughed at me for being so bold and so prepared and asked my wife what she thought about it and she responded that I do it all the time. She also said, "if he's not driving naked, there's something wrong!" ;DDD

Not as bold as driving, especially with others in the car, but if my wife sees me wearing anything when we are home alone, she asks me why I am not nude!

This post was edited

By AndyDi;

Way back in '98, we bought my wife a new Chrysler Sebring convertible. Not sure why we did because my wife never drove it with the top down but I did all the time. Because you're a bit more exposed in a convertible, I picked my nude driving time, in this car, carefully....We'd take drives to Arizona in this convertible. When it's later in the day and depending on routes, you can drive a convertible naked for hours and hours going the coming back. Depending on which car I was driving on these trips, dictated what time we'd depart, going and returning. It was usually in the evenings.

I can see myself taking a similar approach now. Last night was almost warm enough here, but local restrictions must be borne in mind. I was tempting, though, even if only for a lap of my suburb.

This post was edited
Definitely great fun

Most of the time I drive naked after visiting a nude beach. What I also like is driving throuh a crowed street and teasing with my birthday suit. Haha.

This post was edited