RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Evidently, my neighbor and her mother.They are a younger couple that live two houses down from us and they have three little girls.We have invited them to bring their girls to play in the pool on hot days. (I wear my tan through shorts when they are here, which they are fine with,)During previous visits, I let them know of my preference of no clothing which didn't seem to bother them.The other day when they were over, she told my wife that her and her mother had seen me nude out front. I will occasionally make quick trips in the front yard uncovered but keep an eye out for the two small areas where the yard is clearly visible from the road. The rest is blocked by a hedge with only a few areas in between where you can only see if you stop in the right spot and look. I had yet to knowingly be seen.Not sure which it was that allowed them the view but in either case, you can only see if you make it a point to look.She mentioned it in casual conversation so I guess they had no problem with what they saw.
Did your wife know you made these quick trips nude?

This post was edited

IThe FedEx delivery woman. She rang the doorbell and I answered the door naked. I hid behind the door as to not be exposed. There was enough showing, she knew I was naked. She had a package that needed a signature. I told her I needed to go find some shorts. She said don't bother, so I opened the door, signed for the package, and took the package. I told her thank you, but she said she had two more big packages. I stood at the door as she brought them to the door, each time she saw my full front naked. I think she was enjoying it.

Probably she has experienced someone opening the door nude before and is somewhat used to it.

This post was edited

Did your wife know you made these quick trips nude?

Yes, she's fine with it , she knows I'm cautious and scan the area first. We often sit on our front porch in the evening. I'm nude. The walkers may know that I am but sitting, they can't know for sure. I make quick trips to the garage for a beverage now and then when the coast is clear. Sometimes a quick trip to the mail box but that's a bit riskier as I have to cross the road.

This post was edited

Who saw me last just changed.
We invited the neighbors over the other day so their three little girls could swim, (6-9) as the temps were in the 90's. (Same neighbor whos wife and mom saw me.)
We visited for a few hours, the kids swam some and the two youngest spent time in our toy room we have set up for our grandkids.
After they left, I stripped out of my shorts and the two of us headed out to the back patio to relax. Just as we were about to sit, around the corner comes dad and the two youngest girls and stop dead in their tracks! The littlest one seemed oblivious but the older one somewhat covered her eyes for the brief moment, as I cupped myself and quickly sat down so only my hips were exposed. I had nothing with me to cover with, sitting was my only option,
Dad explained they came back to clean up the toy room but we said that wouldn't be necessary and not to be concerned. After a minute or so, they left.
We haven't spoken to them yet to see if there was any fall out from my brief exposure. Hopefully it was just an oops moment, we really enjoy their company.
I think we will invite them over again this weekend again as it will be 90 both days. If they do come, I suppose it will just be written off as awkward, laughed off and nothing more.
During a previous conversation, he had told us that being nude in their home was not uncommon. Not quite sure how seeing the nude neighbor will sit with them. We'll soon find out.

This post was edited

Last Friday I returned from a office party at around 11 pm to my apartment. As the roads were empty I decided to drive naked to my home, so I stripped, kept cloths in my car and drove back home naked. I parked my car in the basement of my building and decided to go to my apartment naked. Not expecting anyone in building to be using lift such late at night, I did not even carry my cloths out of the car and walked naked towards the lift, and before I could realize the lift doors opened and a couple came out. Mid 40s. they ware not from my building. may be they were visiting another resident.

the woman did not seem to mind but the man did not look happy watching me naked. called me names. He thought I was drunk or so. anyways I smiled and walked inside the lift and pressed my floor number.

This post was edited

The next door neighbor. I rang up telling him I was going to return a tool to him by leaving on the (waist-high) wall between our properties. On our side of the wall, it's very brushy, one can walk right up to the wall without being seen. So I did, naked, tool in hand. And noticed that the neighbor was working naked in his garden. So I called out to let him know I had left the tool, he came over to the wall, and we chatted for a while.

This post was edited

The next door neighbor. I rang up telling him I was going to return a tool to him by leaving on the (waist-high) wall between our properties. On our side of the wall, it's very brushy, one can walk right up to the wall without being seen. So I did, naked, tool in hand. And noticed that the neighbor was working naked in his garden. So I called out to let him know I had left the tool, he came over to the wall, and we chatted for a while.

Must be convenient to know your neighbor also works nude in his yard. That way, neither of you have to worry about being seen by the other.

This post was edited

Must be convenient to know your neighbor also works nude in his yard.Hugely convenient. I made a deliberate decision early on when we moved onto our place that if a neighbor dropped over unannounced and I was outside somewhere, I would not make an effort to disguise the fact that I had been naked, if that was the case. So all the friendly-enough-to-visit neighbors have known. In this one case, after some years, he made the reciprocal gesture. He'll occasionally walk over naked, knowing that both my husband and I are fine with it. His wife has likewise seen us naked on our place, and seems fine with it, but I've been a bit hesitant to just head over to their place naked. Only once, actually, when I was going over to visit on a rainy day, when the brushy path between their place and ours would have soaked my clothes even under an umbrella - so I put my clothes in a plastic bag and dressed for dinner once i got to their porch.

This post was edited

As far as I know, the guy who was walking towards the CO section of Sunnyside as I was leaving. I may have been on the 'wrong' side of the sign at the time!

This post was edited

Our AirBnb campers. We have a clothing optional primitive campsite at our place

This post was edited