RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

Id been asked to price some work for a widowed lady by a friend. She was a slender, elegant woman of 70 years. I measured up as we chatted and said Id pop back in a couple of days to discuss my thoughts and the prices.
The day I returned was a ridiculously hot Spanish summers day. She offered me a beer and we sat outside and talked work. Suddenly she suggested I cool off in the pool. I laughed and said what a great idea if I had something to wear. She suggested I swim naked ! She always did.
I laughed it off ( weakly) but she insisted and I told her to be careful what she wished for as I was a nudist.
Perfect she said, no excuse then. I agreed told her she ought to fetch a towel then.
Excited she disappeared and returned to find me naked in the outside shower. She smiled and mentioned my good size. I mentioned it was quite erotic to be nude with her and I couldnt help sporting a semi erection. She just smiled.
I swam as we chatted and suggested she join me but she declined.
I exited the pool and sat beside her nude to dry in the sun and we spent a very pleasant afternoon chatting about her and her late husbands swinging lifestyle.

This post was edited

I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .
One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .

This post was edited

I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .
You survived to tell the tale. LOL

This post was edited

I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .

While certainly daring. there are other posts here than involve more public exposure.

This post was edited

Walking. Riding a bike. Driving a car.I have been doing naked dares for many years and done alot of crazy things over the years . Most things I would definitly think twice about doing now .One of the more daring things I did , was in my early 20s to earn a bit more money each week I was doing an early morning paper round . My then wife and a couple of friends once dared me to do it nude . I just couldnt say no so I did and yes I got seen .What transportation were you using to deliver the papers?

This post was edited

Crossing an pedestrian overpass. It would be up there for me, except it was after midnight. And I waited for a break in traffic. But I still did it. :-)

This post was edited

Years ago, when I was an apartment dweller, I was taking a walk around the apartment complex after hours and went into the clubhouse, which had an indoor pool. On a whim, I tried my apartment key in the lock and was surprised when it worked! So, I stripped naked on the pool deck and enjoyed a nice skinny dip. But, when I got dressed to leave, mild panic when my key did not work to get out. I was lock in. I had to "break out" of the pool room by removing a portion of a panel leading to an outside patio.

This post was edited

For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine. On my way there, I had a car accident and my car couldn't move. I got stuck in the middle of the street. I looked everywhere in the car to see if I had anything to cover myself, but there was nothing. People were standing on the side of the street and wanted to help, but when they got close to my car and saw I was nude, they walked away. I panicked and couldn't do anything but sit still in the car with the door closed. Ten minutes later, cops came and asked my wife to come over and pick me up.

This post was edited

For me I was driving naked at night to the ATM machine.

You have reminde me that one morning on holiday I cycled naked into the middle of town to the ATM.

This post was edited

About 2am I left my hotel room nude. Set the dead bolt so not to be locked out. Walked down the hallway to the other side of hotel. Went up a level, walked across the hotel to other stairway and went back to my floor.
Enjoyed it so much I did three laps that way.

This post was edited