RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Thanks for accepting me into the group. Always been an admirer and love to be exhibitionist when I can, usually abroad on holiday.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Sounds awesome!

This post was edited

Hi guys,
58 yo male here. been a nudist since 1983 at hippie hollow back in the day. Love finding off the path rivers to skinny dip. Lived all over inculding in Sicily for a year with club med and other places. Lived in San Diego hand went to Black's Beech often. I love to see the expression on peoples faces when I start to chub up with the warmth of the sun. The more they stare the more I get hard. In general, I am not into penises but ocationaly I see a big and beautfil one and love to touch and suck it. Prefer men that are intact big penis but they must be clean. I don't like cum and not sure my orientation. I will admire a nice big dick.

This post was edited

Hi All, I'm Mike, just joined this group, living in Australia and happy to chat with guys from all over the world.

This post was edited

Hi everyone. I've been a nudist since 2000 when I was persuaded by a friend to go to a nudist beach while we were on holiday in Greece. Since then I haven't looked back! I am now naked at home most of the time and like visiting the 2 nudist beaches in the area which are both about an hours drive away. Being a rural area it's not easy to meet other nudists but I have contacts through True Nudists from all over the world.
Re this group, I always considered my penis size average but it's been described by others as large, i'll settle for calling it above average ;-)

This post was edited

hi, thanks for accepting me in this group. also have an account on LPSG (handle = bxlwht4blk). Owner of a large uncut penis and admirer of other hung guys

This post was edited

Hello everyone. Im a 34 year old man living in Georgia. I explore nudist resorts, campgrounds and beaches around the southeast United States. I consider myself an at home nudist because I dont like people staring. Im unfortunately quite shy in person. I view nudism as a sense of liberation, both physically and mentally. My hope is that I can meet some wonderful people around the world that I can feel this sense of liberation with.

This post was edited

Hello thereMyself Gagan Deep,am a 20 years old here.I am spiritual,optimistic and see the love and innocence present in the nature so i do in seeing the bodies.I join this group to learn about the innocence of having a large penis ,i have heard some people treat penis size especially large as a matter of fun in form of sexual aset only on the other side where people with large penises have their innocence and their own problems.Whether whatever size of your penis say large or small you are accepted and there is still a innocence present there .So i.do appreciate all form of penis sizes.

It's nice to see you here! Yes, acceptance of what you have been given - or what your partner has in you - is important here. Half the world has a dick and being happy as you are is what can help keep the optimism going.

The innocence is another matter, with most guys not actually understanding the differences amongst us until the moment when we are put into/put ourselves into a situation where we can see other men down below the waist. I for one did not truly understand my endowment until much later in life, not having the benefit that some past generations have had, whose males showered or swam together bare. Earlier, through my girlfriend's knowledge and comments, I knew that I might have more to work with than some males in the penile department. Not until my nudism cranked up and I began witnessing dozens and eventually hundreds of other guys around me did I learn that I was a bit above average downstairs. And it was also about that same time that I discovered it doesn't make a damned bit of difference! To a degree, individualism is what keeps this world going, and always remembering to be thankful for what you are under your skin instead of any perceived merits due to your penis length and width.

When speaking on the sexual side of the story, a large size is nice, but applying your loving talents makes every bit of difference, along with making sure you give yourself fully to the ones you love, of course!

This post was edited

Hi im Travis. I am 30 years old and living in Arizona. Ive always enjoyed being naked even as a kid. Now that im an adult I can hang out naked at home and love to shed my clothes when outside. I have always known ive had a larger than normal size. I am 8 inches long and 6 inches around. Very cool to belong to a group of men with similar physical traits.

This post was edited

Hello everyone!

Im a Carolina boy kinda new to the lifestyle. Ive mostly been shy about nudity from fear of rejection I guess. Since Ive been on TN have found wide spread acceptance and am enjoying getting to know people. Im here because I am admirer of a large penis- thanks for the add.
Mark

This post was edited