RE:Tiny Suit

I hesitated to respond to the question but do find it interesting. I am a physician and have the opportunity to see and touch all kinds of bodies. Some more ideally proportioned than others. My relationship as a caregiver and advocate leads me past what would be my natural preferences or attractions and I find myself comfortable with and accepting of a tremendous variety of human forms. I find people who are confident while nude very attractive. I also love people who are unselfconscious about revealing their bodies. I admire those who are proud and showing off their physique or various body parts with revealing fashions. Why would I want someone to be ashamed of their body? As a human male, I do have sexual preferences as to what I find erotic or not. (Some real strong not erotic preferences .) I loved walking between the French and Dutch sides at Orient Beach when one had to look closely to see if the lovely bouncing breasts were male or female,( the chest hair usually gives it away!) or trying to see if there was a swimsuit or not buried in those belly folds. I found it very liberating to see what people really look like without shame.

This post was edited

I hesitated to respond to the question but do find it interesting. I am a physician and have the opportunity to see and touch all kinds of bodies. Some more ideally proportioned than others. My relationship as a caregiver and advocate leads me past what would be my natural preferences or attractions and I find myself comfortable with and accepting of a tremendous variety of human forms. I find people who are confident while nude very attractive. I also love people who are unselfconscious about revealing their bodies. I admire those who are proud and showing off their physique or various body parts with revealing fashions. Why would I want someone to be ashamed of their body? As a human male, I do have sexual preferences as to what I find erotic or not. (Some real strong not erotic preferences .) I loved walking between the French and Dutch sides at Orient Beach when one had to look closely to see if the lovely bouncing breasts were male or female,( the chest hair usually gives it away!) or trying to see if there was a swimsuit or not buried in those belly folds. I found it very liberating to see what people really look like without shame.

This post was edited

This will depend on the Country, the state and possibly the beach or region. I wore tiny suits a few times when young, don't bother now. I wear lots of swim briefs for lap swimming, some larger some smaller as I get fitter and my tan is better. At the beach I wear the same briefs or I go to a CO beach and wear nothing. I don't bother being the 60 yo thong / g-string wearer at a textile beach.

I'm lucky enough to be a g-string wearer at the age of 78 and my wife, who is a hanging judge of my clothing, has offered no criticism whatsoever.

This post was edited

I'm lucky enough to be a g-string wearer at the age of 78 and my wife, who is a hanging judge of my clothing, has offered no criticism whatsoever.Like you, but 11 years younger, my wife has no problem with my skimpwear. Recently, I was deciding if I wanted to keep a black g-string which I bought as underwear, but could be used as swimwear. When I tried it on, my wife wanted me to keep it. She also likes the two new thongs I got.

This post was edited

I was in my mid-40s when I was looking for a change in my life and saw a tan through swimwear advertisement. It was a sheer brief that had an orange and black pattern. I started wearing it and loved them while laying in the backyard working on my sun tan. One day I got the nerve to go without them and lay out naked. From that day on I spent my backyard time naked and joined the nudist lifestyle. Now when I go to the gym to swim, I have a new pair of the sheer swim brief which I feel comfortable wearing to and in the pool. I am the only one wearing one and setting an example for the other guys that I have no problem in showing off my body.

This post was edited

Tho slightly off-topic. I discovered tan-through swim wear a few years ago. I decided to try them while trail-running in textile-only areas. I prefer the lowcut 'hipster' style only because they have a looser fit than the 'speedo' style (and easier to [dis]robe). They work quite well - as close to naked as possible in the context.

This post was edited

I imagine the openness to the airflow would be a nice feeling. Love when the open weave allows the water to enter as I'd there's no fabric at all despite the fact that I'm still wearing something. It's just a little different to fully nude and also nice, a combination of openness and restraint. For that, the fabric can be fishnet, tan through or just thin. All good!

This post was edited

My first approach to wearing a tiny suit was this one which I bought in my early nudist years and was my only swimsuit for a few years.

I thought the 1" sides were the most daring aspect of it and did not realise until recently that the front bulge was even more conspicuous.

This post was edited

That 1" was my default style for many years until I got my hands on skimpier suits. Even have one in a similar gun grey that's unlined, stretchy and has a pouch shape that also gives a striking result. Purchased from a guy who, with his wife, ran a printing business and had a men's swimwear and underwear business on the side. That was perhaps his most conservative style.

This post was edited

Conversely, most of my 1" briefs are Hom brand and have that sleek look of yours, even if I think my bulge is half as impressive! :-) They've always been my wife's favourite style on me since they are very stylish, sleek and brief but not too brief.

This post was edited