RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Considering taking a nude hike on or near the summer solstice.

a.k.a, World Naked Hiking Day. I will be hiking here in Colorado.

This post was edited

Im planning on the same. I will ditch work in the morning and find a secluded place to hike.

This post was edited

I can pretty much live nude now, but in the cold weather having to have the heating up high seems ridiculous. But living nude in a warm climate appeals. A nude hike sounds interesting, a resort maybe, a winter solstice swim is an idea, it's only a couple of weeks out so that may be an option this year or next.

This post was edited

Probably not this year after all. Just found out that our grandson will only be here 2 to 3 weeks this summer instead of the usual 6 or more, and that is one of them.

This post was edited

I can pretty much live nude now, but in the cold weather having to have the heating up high seems ridiculous. But living nude in a warm climate appeals. A nude hike sounds interesting, a resort maybe, a winter solstice swim is an idea, it's only a couple of weeks out so that may be an option this year or next.

I get the hesitation on spending big money just to say, "I'm naked always." We are quite fortunate to not have to do that or do it often. It does get cold here but if it's that cold, we're in robes and socks. We just try and keep the house around 66 in winter and 78 in summer.

Right now, what is on our to do list, is to get outta town and go visit our club and a few other resorts we've not been able to visit in a while. Slide out on our RV is down and I'm trying to get it fixed.

This post was edited

Drove home from band nude Monday night. Sat on a towel in case I needed cover. Took my shirt and footwear off quickly but waited until the parking lot was empty to drop the shorts. Took the route on back roads instead of driving through towns. Freeing and nerve wracking at the same time.
Next challenge daylight nude driving, then driving on busier roads.
May do it in the van because it sits much higher than my car and has tinted windows except the windshield.
Next time night or day wear pull on shorts before and after drive. Working with buttons and zipper when sitting in a car is a challenge.

This post was edited

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!
If it works out, it would exceed my goal by 2 full days and nights.
My wife is on board to do any necessary errands that week so I don't have to get dressed to do anything.

This post was edited

quoting Minimalist: "Drove home from band nude Monday night."

I travel that way often. Coincidentally, it's often back and forth from band rehearsal for me too! Elastic waisted shorts and an Hawaiian shirt are usually easiest to deal with in the driver's seat. I generally play bass clarinet, I assume you must play euphonium.

This post was edited

The only thing I have not been able to do so far is host a nude dinner party. The only reason I have not done this so far is because I don't have the space in my house to host any kind of dinner party in my little house.

This post was edited

quoting Minimalist: "Drove home from band nude Monday night."I travel that way often. Coincidentally, it's often back and forth from band rehearsal for me too! Elastic waisted shorts and an Hawaiian shirt are usually easiest to deal with in the driver's seat. I generally play bass clarinet, I assume you must play euphonium.

Yes, I play euphonium. Started on trumpet in elementary school, tried euphonium in my early 30's because one of my bands needed an second and had plenty of trumpet players. Liked it better and it has been my primary instrument for many years. Did play trumpet in a pickup marching band until late 2019. It took 2020 off because of covid and couldn't get back together in 2021 after more than a year off.
Only elastic waist shorts I have are athletic shorts which seem a little casual for band rehearsal. I've been taking my shirt off in the parking lot after band rehearsal for years, so the style isn't a problem.
Interesting side note. The long time bass clarinet player in one of my bands turned 90 last year, He said he was getting too old to carry it and switched to regular clarinet.

This post was edited