RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Since our grandson went home a week ago, the only time I have worn anything inside the privacy fence was the day my wife invited a friend of hers and he son over for a swim. Yesterday after 2 failed attempts, I finally got a chance to barbeque nude for the first time.
I have rarely worn clothes in the house either since our grandson went home and intend to keep it that way until he returns.
I have 6 consecutive days in mid July with no outside obligations and am going to try to be continuously nude throughout.

This post was edited

Went for a nude hike in Wharton State Forest near Batsto Village. Check out bare ass beach to see if other skinny dippers where there.

This post was edited

Went for a nude hike in Wharton State Forest near Batsto Village. Check out bare ass beach to see if other skinny dippers where there.

Were there any?

This post was edited

Took a walk in the woods and waded in a stream with a friend I met through truenudists.com.

This post was edited

I'm establishing a food forest in my backyard. Started off the day hand watering all my trees, which takes most of an hour. Then spent the best part of the day laying out cardboard and covering it with a deep layer of mulch. Someday my whole yard will be shady. End of the day I started cleaning up in the outdoor shower. Just then a thunderstorm rolled in. By the time I was clean, the rain was coming down in torrents. It was kinda nice, so rather than drying off, I set out to take care of a couple tasks, wearing only a hat to keep the rain out of my eyes. But soon a nearby lightning strike chased me indoors. My wife brought me a towel to dry off in the lanai.

This post was edited

Today, started the pool pump, swam, floated, read the paper, caught up with social media.

This post was edited

Yesterday, started the day having coffee in the hot tub, then cleaned all the windows and power washed patio. Went for a swim at my favourite little cove to end the afternoon.

This post was edited

Spent the weekend rebuilding my deck, then the evening sitting in my front yard watching fireworks.

This post was edited

Started pool pump this morning, swam this afternoon, grilling now.
I have been nude in the house and back yard essentially all the time for the past 10 days.

This post was edited

I rode my bike out of the neighborhood through a secret path on the outer fence. Then went out to the farms, dropped my bike and clothes, and hiked sans free for a while.

This post was edited