RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Spent the day at LOTW. The wife was hoping for a quiet naked day sun-soaking by the lake, but unfortunately for her we know too many people there; and we ended up spending 80% of our time socializing. Oh well; she still had a good time though.The "downside" of being a "regular" at a resort is that unless you purposely isolate yourself; people who "know you" are going to stop by and chat lol!

We flip flopped between to "resorts" here in So Cal. 1) The Terra Cotta Inn and 2) Desert Shadows/Desert Sun Resort. When we felt social and wanted a day filled with socializing, making new friends, meeting up with established friends and lots of company around our lounges, we visited The Terra Cotta Inn. When we just wanted to hang together, have a quiet day in the sun, just the two of us, we went to Desert Shadows/Desert Sun Resort. DSR was, at that time, quite a bit more cliquish. The people weren't rude, just not very friendly or inclusive. On the other hand, at TCI, we saw new people, new nubie nudists and invited them into our circle and it made for a great first-time experience for many of them we included. Many times, the owners of TCI would tell some new visitors to "go sit by that couple over there (us), they are very friendly and will teach you the ropes!" Met lots of nice people and many of them became friends.

This post was edited

My roommate and I drove nude for over 2 hours up to an isolated area in the northern mountains of Arizona, set up our tent and camped for 3 days and then after packing up we drove nude back to our home. Not putting any clothes on until we were just around the block from the house.

Did you bring any clothes other than what you were wearing when you left?

This post was edited

Started the pool pump, read the newspaper, checked my email and social media, ate lunch, swam in the pool.

This post was edited

Met lots of nice people and many of them became friends.

For the first few years, we didn't really know anyone at LOTW and had a lot of "alone time" at the resort. Then I ran into my old co-worker, who was a regular there with her husband. They introduced us to their friends, their friends introduced us to their friends; and before long my wife and I became a "known" couple. This "twist" completely changed our nudist social life; as we now barely get a moment to ourselves - unless we literally "hide" lol!

As minimalist mentioned; I guess it's a good "problem" to have. It did do wonders for my wife's confidence and comfort being actively engaged in naked socialization. And it's fun.

This post was edited

As I always do barbecued hung out played badminton and naked water skiing which is kind of dangerous unless you're used to it

This post was edited

As I always do barbecued hung out played badminton and naked water skiing which is kind of dangerous unless you're used to it

I have never barbecued nude. Was going to try it Wednesday but will the smoke conditions my wife and son convinced me to stay indoors.
Traveling yesterday through Monday so not much chance to be nude outside.

This post was edited

It was an indoor/outdoor nude day for us, yesterday. We're having what we refer to as June Gloom. We just rolled right into it from our May Grey. Because we live inland about 12 miles from the coast, as the crow flies, the marine layer burns off around 10-11am. We took our morning walk and when we got home, the sun came out.

We promptly stripped out of our walking attire, which isn't much for me, and got to work. We opened up the garage door, pulled the cars out just a little and began re-organizing our garage. We'd worked in the garage the same way last week. We went through all out stuff and got rid of a bunch of things we hadn't seen or used in years. Now it was time to re-org all the stuff we kept.

We were outside as well. My work shed is all the way around the house from where the garage is. We had to walk back and forth for tools I needed to do the work we needed to do. Afterwards, we did a little landscape trimming, took showers outside in our shower, sat on our new patio furniture and had a smoked Ol' Fashion. Life is good.

This post was edited

Sunbathing in the morning, but then it went a bit cloudy, but still very warm, so decided to swap the car and van around so I could wash the car,( the car is usually parked at the front and I bring the van down the side of the house, a bit more away from the road and less likely to get broken into as it's right outside my kitchen window there)
So washed the car, still in sight of the road but a good 25 yards back, and mostly traffic going too fast to really see,
Then the sun came back out, so back in the garden with a few beers!!!

This post was edited

@Andi
That day sounds heavenly

This post was edited

@AndiThat day sounds heavenly

I was a very good day. Today's not as nice as yesterday. It's a bit gloomier with a chance of light showers. They'll only last about an hour or so. When it passes, we'll pull the cars out, blow out the garage with the leaf blower and put all our stuff back inside. I doubt it'll be warm enough for naked drinks outside like yesterday! haha

This post was edited