RE:Coverup Idea

Similar to the one I saw yesterday, but as recall yours has a little more coverage.His was more triangular with more leg and butt showing.

Another way to describe it is that it looked sort of like a string bikini with the bottom cut open so the front and back panels were hanging freely, as was everything underneath.

This post was edited

Another way to describe it is that it looked sort of like a string bikini with the bottom cut open so the front and back panels were hanging freely, as was everything underneath.

Still weird.

This post was edited

If you have to cover up it is easier to use a towel around your waist. You will need it anyway on the beach.

This post was edited

If you have to cover up it is easier to use a towel around your waist. You will need it anyway on the beach.

Thats a very clever idea, but probably to clever for the men whod rather recycle some high school bunting as a makeshift flashing kit?

This post was edited

I have seen men wrap a towel around their waist and head for the parking lot with no apparent clothing in their possession.
Two drawbacks to that are towels can fall off at inopportune moments and if you want to be minimally covered, a towel is certainly not a way of doing that.

This post was edited

A thin towel or even better a bandana or pareo/ sarong tied around is fine and adequate I think, and probably more acceptable for textiles than some weird "constructions" I read about in this thread. If you get a bit used to you will manage to wrap it in a way it doesn't fall off accidentally. And if it does though, what's the problem for a nudist? You say "oops, sorry", put it on again and the "problem" is solved.

This post was edited

A thin towel or even better a bandana or pareo/ sarong tied around is fine and adequate I think, and probably more acceptable for textiles than some weird "constructions" I read about in this thread. If you get a bit used to you will manage to wrap it in a way it doesn't fall off accidentally. And if it does though, what's the problem for a nudist? You say "oops, sorry", put it on again and the "problem" is solved.

Problem is that the main road through the park is between the parking lot and the beach and if it fell off there it could be a problem.
Admittedly, people driving past might be just as uncomfortable seeing someone intentionally a very brief loincloth as nude because their towel or sarong fell off at an inopportune moment.

This post was edited

some weird "constructions" I read about in this thread. .

Its not just construction that are weird (they are) its the men who want to wear them that are really weird.

Identifying as a naturist as an excuse to wear them is even weirder.

This post was edited

Problem is ... and if it fell off there it could be a problem.

If you are so afraid that someone might see you bare by some unlikely mishap, why don't you just put on some shorts?

This post was edited

Problem is ... and if it fell off there it could be a problem.If you are so afraid that someone might see you bare by some unlikely mishap, why don't you just put on some shorts?

I wear a swim brief or shorts for that reason.

This post was edited