Coverup Idea

I went to Gunnison today, As I was getting out of the car, another car pulled up to me and a man got out. He was wearing only two triangles of cloth covering the rear and crotch and attached to a narrow waistband. I asked him if he bought it or made it. He said he took an old t-shirt, cut off the bottom and pulled a thin elastic strip through the bottom hem. He then opened the sides and cut away as much as possible without causing indecent exposure. When you are done, you are (just) adequately covered yet completely hanging free underneath.
By the way, even with such minimal coverage he took it off as soon as he was out of sight of the road.
I didn't think of it at the time, but this is really a 2 for 1, since the top of the shirt can be worn as a cropped top when you have to wear a shirt but don't want to.

This topic was edited
RE:Coverup Idea

Yeah, nude beaches attract all kinds of weird men.

This post was edited

Weird, yes, but also a creative way of being legally covered and minimally restricted for the walk from the parking lot to the clothing optional area.

This post was edited

Weird, yes, but also a creative way of being legally covered and minimally restricted for the walk from the parking lot to the clothing optional area.

Definitely weird.

What you described could as easily identify as provocatively dressed rather than legally dressed.

Not something he could confidently wear to a shopping mall with the expectation of being legally dressed.

This post was edited

Weird, yes, but also a creative way of being legally covered and minimally restricted for the walk from the parking lot to the clothing optional area.Definitely weird.What you described could as easily identify as provocatively dressed rather than legally dressed.Not something he could confidently wear to a shopping mall with the expectation of being legally dressed.

True, but sufficient for driving to a nude beach and crossing the road from the parking lot to the beach.

This post was edited

Actually what I did yesterday was less creative but didn't offer much more coverage and wouldn't be accepted many places either.
I drove my convertible with the top down wearing only a tan through swim brief.

This post was edited

I had a scrap of leather lying around and made a loincloth the other day. Seems like it came out pretty good. One simple tie on the side. I wouldnt wear it in general public but wonder if it was worn it would be considered provocative. Could still get unwanted exposure while moving about strenuously. Never had looked at one before but commercially made loincloths appear to come with a tiny bikini under.

This post was edited

I had a scrap of leather lying around and made a loincloth the other day. Seems like it came out pretty good. One simple tie on the side. I wouldnt wear it in general public but wonder if it was worn it would be considered provocative. Could still get unwanted exposure while moving about strenuously. Never had looked at one before but commercially made loincloths appear to come with a tiny bikini under.

Does it cover front only or back also?
I have seen 3 styles of loincloth.
Two flaps with nothing underneath.
Two flaps with something brief underneath.
One long piece of cloth that passes between the legs and over a waistband.

This post was edited

It covers both sides.

This post was edited

Similar to the one I saw yesterday, but as recall yours has a little more coverage.
His was more triangular with more leg and butt showing.

This post was edited

I have two squares of polyester sewn at the sides.

Not by me, by a professional who also did a button and zip. There are also a couple of special folds that allow me to carry stuff, like car keys and phone.

The most convenient thing about this design is. When I get to where I want to be nude, I can slip them off in under 2 seconds.

Other plus marks are, I dont look like an extra from a Tarzan film. There is zero chance Ill scare the children. They come in a variety of colours and materials. I can leave the beach and go for a coffee without people thinking Im a weirdo.

Shorts, Its a no brainer

Unless of course you dont mind people thinking you dont have a brain or even worse, some sort of pervert.

This post was edited