RE:Coverup Idea

True, but is rather heavy and covers most of the body.Your barrel's too large. Go down a size or two.

All the ones I have seen in old pictures cover from a little below the armpits to at least the knees. Have you seen examples covering less?

This post was edited

Just trying to remember if I've ever actually seen anyone sportin' a barrel. Probably not. But I'd think it would depend on the size of the person and the size of the barrel. But it wouldn't take a top fashion designer to come up with something to get you from a parking lot to a beach I don't think. With just a saber saw and a little imagination you could start a whole new nude beach fashion trend :-)

This post was edited

Your barrel's too large. Go down a size or two.

He is looking for a thimble rather than a barrel.

This post was edited

Your barrel's too large. Go down a size or two.He is looking for a thimble rather than a barrel.

Actually more like a wooden miniskirt with suspenders over the shoulders.

This post was edited

Your barrel's too large. Go down a size or two.He is looking for a thimble rather than a barrel.Actually more like a wooden miniskirt with suspenders over the shoulders.

Barrel, shorts , suit trousers or childs sock with bit of elastic. They all take the same movement, amount of time to remove when you get to the naturist section.

Its not about what you wear, its about the sexual kink you need to feel while identifying as a naturist to get away with it.

Stop making your nudity weirder.

This post was edited

like a wooden miniskirt
Uh.... well.... hmmmm..... not exactly what I had in mind.
Back to the drawing board.

This post was edited

I think the barrel is a novel concept; it might not be too much so for the fashion conscious but they can figure out their own apparel. Or, as an afterthought, how about the sandwich billboards that are popular in NYC? Find a good sponsor and you might even make a little bit of spare change!!

This post was edited

Barrrel, shorts , suit trousers or childs sock with bit of elastic. They all take the same movement, amount of time to remove when you get to the naturist section.

On this subject, it surprises me how many men wear a shirt in addition to what they are wearing below the waist. No need to wear a shirt if you are male and increases the time and effort to get nude,

This post was edited

Barrrel, shorts , suit trousers or childs sock with bit of elastic. They all take the same movement, amount of time to remove when you get to the naturist section.On this subject, it surprises me how many men wear a shirt in addition to what they are wearing below the waist. No need to wear a shirt if you are male and increases the time and effort to get nude,

What????

This post was edited

how about the sandwich billboards that are popular in NYC?
Aha! Now we're gettin' somewhere. At Blind Creek Beach, a food truck shows up in the parking lot around lunch time. Bet that guy could use some help with gettin' the word out to the beach that he's arrived.

This post was edited