RE:Coverup Idea

Sarong is a good idea. I just bring a colorful lightweight Turkish towel and wrap it around my waist sarong style. Its much lighter than a regular towel and dries off fast when you use it after swimming. Since I usually bicycle to the beach, lightweight and easily packable items are best.

This post was edited

We were watching The Lord Of The Rings last night, it occurred to me that the character Gollum only ever wears a little wedge of cloth to cover his nakedness.

Which is how I imagine the men who want to wear such things looking.

Much more Smeagol and a lot less Tarzan.

This post was edited

We were watching The Lord Of The Rings last night, it occurred to me that the character Gollum only ever wears a little wedge of cloth to cover his nakedness.Which is how I imagine the men who want to wear such things looking.Much more Smeagol and a lot less Tarzan.

The sarcasm is biting

This post was edited

It seems that bare backsides are becoming more common and acceptable according to what I see in beach videos. Perhaps, all you really need is to fold your towel over your arm and carry it in front of you or use both hands to carry your cooler. Can't get much more minimal than that.

This post was edited

It seems that bare backsides are becoming more common and acceptable according to what I see in beach videos. Perhaps, all you really need is to fold your towel over your arm and carry it in front of you or use both hands to carry your cooler. Can't get much more minimal than that.

I don't bring a cooler. I have beach chair shoulder straps and a large pouch for lunch, towel, sunscreen and reading material. Maybe I should try wearing it backwards and skip the clothing completely!

This post was edited

It seems that bare backsides are becoming more common and acceptable according to what I see in beach videos. Perhaps, all you really need is to fold your towel over your arm and carry it in front of you or use both hands to carry your cooler. Can't get much more minimal than that.I don't bring a cooler. I have beach chair shoulder straps and a large pouch for lunch, towel, sunscreen and reading material. Maybe I should try wearing it backwards and skip the clothing completely!

Or I could follow through with something I said as a joke when I bought my first convertible.
A friend of mine who knows I like to be minimally clothed asked if I was going to drive it in a swim brief with the top down.
I replied that since I was sitting down I might as well wear a g string.
In actuality I have driven my convertible with the top down quite a few times in a swim brief, but never in a g string or nude.
Perhaps if I could walk to the beach in the g string it would give me incentive to drive that way with the top down.

This post was edited

Quote:It seems that bare backsides are becoming more common and acceptable according to what I see in beach videos..

If I want to see the conditions in far-north Queensland, this is my go-to page along with the rain radar and local weather observations page:

https://tourismportdouglas.com.au/beachcam

Minimally-covered backsides are certainly more common than in the past! Shorts still dominate for blokes, although Speedos are relatively more common up there.

This post was edited

Quote:
Or I could follow through with something I said as a joke when I bought my first convertible.A friend of mine who knows I like to be minimally clothed asked if I was going to drive it in a swim brief with the top down.I replied that since I was sitting down I might as well wear a g string.
True, although the possible need to get out of the car in a public place may warrant discretion. When I tried it, there were no such situations encountered. It was even quiet enough to get out in our driveway and enter the house. :-D

This post was edited

Quote:Or I could follow through with something I said as a joke when I bought my first convertible.A friend of mine who knows I like to be minimally clothed asked if I was going to drive it in a swim brief with the top down.I replied that since I was sitting down I might as well wear a g string.True, although the possible need to get out of the car in a public place may warrant discretion. When I tried it, there were no such situations encountered. It was even quiet enough to get out in our driveway and enter the house. :-D

Since we live on a busy through street, I would have to discreetly put shorts on in the driveway.

This post was edited

I have seen men on the Gunnison trail wearing briefs with a solid panel in front and mesh on the sides and rear

This post was edited