RE:Coverup Idea

Those should pass any test. I'd prefer the lined bit to use skin-tone lining, though, so that the pouch area looks the same. I'll stick to loose running shorts in lieu of those, though. :-)

This post was edited

Sarong is a good idea. I just bring a colorful lightweight Turkish towel and wrap it around my waist sarong style. Its much lighter than a regular towel and dries off fast when you use it after swimming. Since I usually bicycle to the beach, lightweight and easily packable items are best.

What do you wear when riding a bike.

This post was edited

I have done the same. Tshirt, shoes (usually flip flops) and nothing else. Gas stations , rest areas, bars, restaurants, beach. Its a great feeling.

For me the worst part of wearing clothes is having something like a belt around my waist, so I wouldnt like a kilt or loin cloth. What I prefer, when I have to cover up, is a large, extra long t-shirt, which I have been using for several years. Ive gone out in public numerous time wearing jut that t-shirt and a pair of sandals with no problems. Im sure some people think Im weird, but I dont worry about that. I also use it to cover up when I answer the door. No one has ever commented about it. And it has a pocket.

This post was edited

I have done the same. Tshirt, shoes (usually flip flops) and nothing else. Gas stations , rest areas, bars, restaurants, beach. Its a great feeling.For me the worst part of wearing clothes is having something like a belt around my waist, so I wouldnt like a kilt or loin cloth. What I prefer, when I have to cover up, is a large, extra long t-shirt, which I have been using for several years. Ive gone out in public numerous time wearing jut that t-shirt and a pair of sandals with no problems. Im sure some people think Im weird, but I dont worry about that. I also use it to cover up when I answer the door. No one has ever commented about it. And it has a pocket.

I am much more comfortable with some sort of waistband than have my chest, back and shoulders covered by a shirt, but to each his own!
Actually, if I had my way, I would only wear a shirt from May through September for church, theaters, concert halls, upscale restaurants and public transportation!

This post was edited

The other aspect of just a shirt is sun protection.

This post was edited

The other aspect of just a shirt is sun protection.

Also many people say their chest and shoulders get cold first. My butt gets cold first, then feet, then chest m

This post was edited

I proposed tying a thin cotton cloth (like a pareo, sarong or bandana) round your hips. If you know how to do it, there's no need to tie it cramped, so it doesn't feel like a belt at all. You wear it quite loose around your pelvis. For me the feeling is quite ok both as "just in need" cover-up as also as skirt for casual wear.

Simple practical solution and response.

This post was edited

I proposed tying a thin cotton cloth (like a pareo, sarong or bandana) round your hips. If you know how to do it, there's no need to tie it cramped, so it doesn't feel like a belt at all. You wear it quite loose around your pelvis. For me the feeling is quite ok both as "just in need" cover-up as also as skirt for casual wear.Simple practical solution and response.

I can never seem to find a way to keep it from falling down.

This post was edited

Wear a pair of shorts over it.

This post was edited

The small loincloth would meet the legal requirements also. Do you also not have a problem with that?I have never said I have a problem with what people choose to wear, I defend anyones right to where what they like.You can wear a g-string or cut so much leg out a pair of shorts that one bollock hangs out each side, with a top that doesnt go past your nipple. Thats your right thats absolutely fine with me.I just judge that to be weird.Even a fit young guy who chooses to wear an item designed for women Id think is weird.Thats me judging someone, I do that all the time, so does everyone else, all day every day we judge what we see.The only people I dont judge are the people who say they never judge people, because they never judge me (I bet they do though) they dont deserved to be judged.

You are contradicting yourself with what you say here, after reading your other comments in this thread ! It's not your place to judge others and what they dress in or create as some form of crotch cover. If you don't like it, don't bloody well read it.

This post was edited