RE:Coverup Idea

Problem is ... and if it fell off there it could be a problem.If you are so afraid that someone might see you bare by some unlikely mishap, why don't you just put on some shorts?

The unlikely mishap might be the ultimate goal.

Oops, did you see my

This post was edited

For me the worst part of wearing clothes is having something like a belt around my waist, so I wouldnt like a kilt or loin cloth. What I prefer, when I have to cover up, is a large, extra long t-shirt, which I have been using for several years. Ive gone out in public numerous time wearing jut that t-shirt and a pair of sandals with no problems. Im sure some people think Im weird, but I dont worry about that. I also use it to cover up when I answer the door. No one has ever commented about it. And it has a pocket.

This post was edited

For me the worst part of wearing clothes is having something like a belt around my waist, so I wouldnt like a kilt or loin cloth. What I prefer, when I have to cover up, is a large, extra long t-shirt, which I have been using for several years. Ive gone out in public numerous time wearing jut that t-shirt and a pair of sandals with no problems. Im sure some people think Im weird, but I dont worry about that. I also use it to cover up when I answer the door. No one has ever commented about it. And it has a pocket.

And I find wearing anything above the waist more annoying than having a waistband around it, so an extra long shirt would not be an option for me.
Different strokes for different folks.

This post was edited

For those of you who think that wearing a very small loincloth between the parking lot and clothing optional area is weird, exhibitionist etc. (and I don't disagree with you) what do you think of someone who wears only a g string? I have seen that also.

This post was edited

If something can be worn by an in-shape person, I'm not going to judge if it's also worn by an out-of-shape person.

This post was edited

The small loincloth would meet the legal requirements also. Do you also not have a problem with that?

I have never said I have a problem with what people choose to wear, I defend anyones right to where what they like.

You can wear a g-string or cut so much leg out a pair of shorts that one bollock hangs out each side, with a top that doesnt go past your nipple. Thats your right thats absolutely fine with me.

I just judge that to be weird.

Even a fit young guy who chooses to wear an item designed for women Id think is weird.

Thats me judging someone, I do that all the time, so does everyone else, all day every day we judge what we see.

The only people I dont judge are the people who say they never judge people, because they never judge me (I bet they do though) they dont deserved to be judged.

This post was edited

Stevie . . . could you repeat that last line? I got lost after the first *judge*. LOL.

This post was edited

Even a fit young guy who chooses to wear an item designed for women Id think is weird.
But there are plenty of G-strings designed for men. I doubt that many men would be able to get their equipment into one designed for a woman.

This post was edited

Speedo shops used to sell thongs. Not quite as revealing, but close.
More recently I have only seen them on line, mostly at these 2 sites.
Skinzwear: https://skinzwear.com/
Kiniki: https://www.kiniki.com/
I tried G-strings in my pool before I had the privacy fence. Never wore them in public.

This post was edited

Admitted, they are sold as underwear, but you can get thong bikini style and G-string type at Walmart. Don't know what would make these different from something sold as swimwear, but they would serve as a legal cover up in many places.

This post was edited