RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

I worked on getting various things out of the storage sheds out back, into the garage, then slipping of some sheer shorts and taking them out to the street into the motorhome. I was able to make a couple of trips from the garage to the motorhome naked as the neighbors across the street had their shutters all closed. It's been almost Covid quiet on our cul de sac and the adjacent streets today.

This post was edited

Today I read the newspaper and caught up on email and social media.
May be my last outdoor nude time for a while.

This post was edited
BalconyRE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Was the hotel CO/Nudist?

This post was edited

Glen Eden is a very appealing esort. I stopped my membership when we moved awa and my wife became terminally ill.
They wouldnn't let me re join after she died.
Is that Descriminitaion??

This post was edited

Yesterday we got nude and walked across the street to a bar for lunch. Afterwards we took a walk around the neighborhood. For dinner we brought our finest towels to sit on and had dinner at a restaurant, followed by a night of dancing and another walk around the neighborhood. It was the first day of our trip to Cypress Cove!

Today we will spend the day at Nude-a-Palooza, their all-day music concert, with occasional trips to the pool to cool off. Tonight back to the bar (Cheeks) for some drinks and more dancing.

All together we will be spending 5 days nude here, including celebrating J's birthday on Monday. We do this trip every year and it never gets old!

This post was edited
RE:BalconyRE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

It is 40 degrees F and raining. Even though it was daylight, I caught two mice last night and took them out to the trash bin. I got wet, but doubt that I was seen.

This post was edited

a friend and I hiked up to a mountain lake to have a picnic, about 1/2 mile.got there and it was a warm day and nobody around , I said lets go for a swim, she said I don't have a suit. I said either do I,and took off my clothes and went skinny-dipping .she did also and we spent the whole day naked and drinking beer.Later in the afternoon a couple came there and saw us and got naked also.it was a great day.

This post was edited

Got a 2+ mile run in, my first since partially tearing my Achilles tendon in 2022. A nice flat route plus the chance to do it nude made it a great chance to test how well my Achilles has healed. Tomorrow I get to celebrate my birthday in my birthday suit.

This post was edited

Got a 2+ mile run in, my first since partially tearing my Achilles tendon in 2022. A nice flat route plus the chance to do it nude made it a great chance to test how well my Achilles has healed. Tomorrow I get to celebrate my birthday in my birthday suit.

Isn't it chilly for that in Massachusetts this time of year?

This post was edited

Pumped gas at a gas station.

Took a piss at a rest stop.

In both cases, was driving nude, got out of the car nude, was nude the entire time.

This post was edited