RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Well Im currently in Key West, so have been naked in a few bars.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've heard about Garden of Eden.
What are some othera?

This post was edited

Well Im currently in Key West, so have been naked in a few bars.I've heard about Garden of Eden.What are some othera?

Bourbon Street Pub is another on Duval Street... although it is a gay men's club other than when they have opened up to everyone on the Bare Necessities nude cruises.

Also, during Fantasy Fest just about every bar on Duval Street probably has some degree of nudity inside.

This post was edited

Just done a 30kms solo nude hikein the Blue mountains, about 2 hours drive from.Sydney /Australia...met few intetesting people along the way...More about that hike on my blog , www.vince2021.blogspot.com

This post was edited

I like walking in the forest the most, without clothes and of course barefoot... the best feeling

This post was edited

Just done a 30kms solo nude hikein the Blue mountains, about 2 hours drive from.Sydney /Australia...met few intetesting people along the way...More about that hike on my blog , www.vince2021.blogspot.com

Where in the Blue Mountains?
My wife's brother and niece live there and we have visited 3 times so I am somewhat familiar with the area.

This post was edited

this past weekend...beach swim, dog wash, gardening, home/yard maintenance, outdoor shower, pool swim, take trash out, tree trimming, walk dogs...cocktail after a long day...

This post was edited

Probably a good area for nude hiking. We have walked for hours without seeing anyone.

This post was edited

That sounds wonderful, role on summer here and back to naked hiking

This post was edited