RE:Shorter Shorts

Report: M19U struggle with gravity, at least in my case (and I thought my butt was sufficiently curvy). :-(

This post was edited

I was up earlier than my wife and son but thought I heard our grandson so I pulled on a pair of my 5" gym shorts.
He saw me and complained that they were too short.
Unlike the first time he did so, I didn't tell him that if he didn't like them I would take them off.
If he does it again, I probably will.

This post was edited

Yes, home work uniform is nothing, but as a style shorts are getting short again. Thank goodness, I found the knee length shorts very uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I was up earlier than my wife and son but thought I heard our grandson so I pulled on a pair of my 5" gym shorts.He saw me and complained that they were too short.Unlike the first time he did so, I didn't tell him that if he didn't like them I would take them off.If he does it again, I probably will.

Maybe I should buy a pair like this and wear them once. Should stop the complaints about anything else!
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=73&name=product_detail.php?prodID=73&name=Swimsuit-Cover-Up-Split-Running-Shorts-in-Red

This post was edited

"Maybe I should buy a pair like this and wear them once. Should stop the complaints about anything else!"https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=73&name=product_detail.php?prodID=73&name=Swimsuit-Cover-Up-Split-Running-Shorts-in-Red

Like mine in Dali mesh (the pattern is still available, but not in mesh). Great to wear!

This post was edited

Realized that while I posted this in several places, this was the most logical and not one of them.
Now that I have decided not to go back to the gym I will not need as many pair of gym shorts and have no need of anything longer than 5". Should I toss my remaining 8" gym shorts now or wait until they wear out and not replace them?

This post was edited

8" shorts are shredded and in the trash. Waited until today so I would have time to destroy them at my leisure , but once I got started, I couldn't help ripping them quickly and getting the pieces in the trash. Ripped up a t shirt too while I was at it. A long sleeve t shirt will go as soon as the weather gets warmer. Don't intend to ever again wear gym shorts with more than a 5" inseam.

This post was edited

You have certainty have to much time on your hands a whole lot of opinions. Geez lighten up or you will be just another Manofwarwick here.

This post was edited

As the person who started this thread my only comment is that for me, nude and clothed are not completely either or but more of a continuum. The shorter my shorts are and the less my shirt covers, if I am wearing one at all, the closer I am to being nude.

This post was edited

I was in a Zoom meeting wearing a t shirt and my 5" inseam gym short. I stood up to get something and someone said "If you are in your boxers you shouldn't stand up." I just said "They're gym shorts" and sat down Should have said "I would never do that since I don't own underwear" but though that might be TMI.

This post was edited