RE:Shorter Shorts

I have a Koala suit that is thinner at the rear but it does ride up slightly. Generates the smallest tanline possible without being a thong. The pouch is also the smallest I have - the shaft has to be tucked in upright, then sack without the testicles and then finally the testicles can be pushed in afterwards. I've only worn it for tanning, not swimming, generally in a quiet park close to work at lunch break. I could try it walking into the CO beach but would need to go through the fitting procedure.I don't have any of my own photos, but here's what it looks like. My example seems narrower than the model's.

Narrower in back I would assume.
Front can't get much narrower.

This post was edited

Unless it just wraps the shaft, but were a long way from shorts, then!

This post was edited

I aways wounder why guys shorts and swimwear got bigger( long shorts) I Remember when they were smaller more like the woman style

This post was edited

Looking at shorts for general wear, there's very few genuinely short styles for men, but a reasonable selection for women. With my renewed interest in wearing less from participating here, I'm starting to look at thrift shops to see what I can find!

This post was edited

I aways wounder why guys shorts and swimwear got bigger( long shorts) I Remember when they were smaller more like the woman style

I believe part of the reason shorts got longer was when boxers became more common as underwear. Swimsuits followed because men were getting out of the habit of showing their thighs.

This post was edited

I used to wear the short nylon running shorts back in the 80"s when they were in style. I am wearing them again since I can get them fairly cheap when they are on sale. Sofee is the brand and they call them Ranger Panty. Several of my pairs had the liner fall out of them ;-)

This post was edited

I used to wear the short nylon running shorts back in the 80"s when they were in style. I am wearing them again since I can get them fairly cheap when they are on sale. Sofee is the brand and they call them Ranger Panty. Several of my pairs had the liner fall out of them ;-)

Does anything else fall out after the liner does?
I would think it would.

This post was edited

My BF said, if they were in style for men, he'd wear shorts so short, the bottom 2 inches of his ass cheeks would be exposed.

There's a number of designs at Koala swim, but I can appreciate if the limitation is what he's prepared to wear as opposed to what can be obtained. Perhaps he only needs to find something under the tree along with some encouragement from you! :-)

This post was edited

My BF said, if they were in style for men, he'd wear shorts so short, the bottom 2 inches of his ass cheeks would be exposed.There's a number of designs at Koala swim, but I can appreciate if the limitation is what he's prepared to wear as opposed to what can be obtained. Perhaps he only needs to find something under the tree along with some encouragement from you! :-)

Didn't work when I gave my wife an empty box and told her I though she might like some matching sleepwear!

This post was edited

I wear short shorts in public showing a good bit of ass. Some times I will get asked to leave a store. Being a nudist and very Bi I am comfortable wearing them and some times very rewarding

This post was edited