RE:Shorter Shorts

i buy the classic nylon running shorts fro the 80's that are "split". lots of freedom of movement!

How short?
Do they have a liner?

This post was edited

Bought my first pair of short shorts....they arrive today. White mesh, 2" inseam, no liner. Anxious to see how they work out...

How will you handle sitting, bending, crouching, etc, in something that short?

This post was edited

Other short shorts arrived yesterday. Inseam is closer to 5" than the advertised 4".
Still much more comfortable than the 8" I have been wearing at snug enough on the thighs to avoid accidental exposure.

This post was edited

I have a pair of old ,very thin material, faded glory black shorts I wear when I just have to wear something. I actually got them at a goodwill store. Bought them simply because of how thin they were. When working on the house I just keep them close enough to slip them on if someone comes by. Dont like anything that will soak up the sweat while working. Much rather it just roll down my skin and drip off!

This post was edited

Dont like anything that will soak up the sweat while working. Much rather it just roll down my skin and drip off!

Same here. That's why I almost never wear a shirt in the summer!

This post was edited

Amazon delivered my new short shorts last night in one day as promised. Love the fit and feel...however they have a pecker pouch that has to go...

Do you intend to wear them the next time you work in your front yard?

This post was edited

Amazon delivered my new short shorts last night in one day as promised. Love the fit and feel...however they have a pecker pouch that has to go...Do you intend to wear them the next time you work in your front yard?Well, I wore them out front this morning, no shirt. Got no complaints about my gut, but one nice lady said I had a good looking set of legs...wonder if that was sarcasm...

No problem with anything showing at the bottom of the shorts?

This post was edited

Actually don't have enough to show...you've seen my pics...not a concern

Speaking from personal experience, being "small" reduces concern for showing when standing, but not necessarily when sitting, crouching down or bending. I remember when I first started freeballing in gym shorts at home, when they were in the 2 - 4" range, my wife would comment that I would have to be more careful if we had company.

This post was edited

I was thinking that the bending, stretching and crouching that are part of yard work could cause similar problems.

This post was edited

Minimalist,,, ha !I wear Soffie ranger panties, almost see through and are when wet or the light is just right.The liner keeps me legal, the inseam is 2 inches.I wear them every where regular shorts are ok.The style shorts men wear today going down to the knee remind me of Capri's.What happend ? In the 70's we we're proud of our legs all the way up.I still am.

I would rather wear something a little longer than be constrained by a liner.

This post was edited