RE:Shorter Shorts

Went the next step down and ordered a pair with a 3" inseam.
Probably won't be able to wear them to the gym, but they should be fine for yard work or when I can't be nude at home.

This post was edited

Went the next step down and ordered a pair with a 3" inseam.Probably won't be able to wear them to the gym, but they should be fine for yard work or when I can't be nude at home.

Shorts arrived today.
As expected, too short for the gym but fine for yard work and when I can't be nude at home.

This post was edited

Wore them for a while today. Even better than expected.
Notch on side gives a little more leg freedom.
If you put something in the pocket, it hangs below the hem.
Just like the shorts I wore many years ago.
Back then I almost always wore briefs, so i didn't get to fully appreciate how great shorts like this could be!

This post was edited

I say the short the better. I wear 5" shorts all the time, but have worn a lot shorter, especially at the gym. When I was younger and thinner I wore 1" BOA shorts. I can not stand wearing clothes at all and most times I am nude, but wear shortest shorts available when I do have to wear clothes. Thank God shorter shorts for men are making a come back, not that it stopped me before from wearing shorter shorts, because I don't care what people say or do. I wear what I like.

This post was edited

I say the short the better. I wear 5" shorts all the time, but have worn a lot shorter, especially at the gym. When I was younger and thinner I wore 1" BOA shorts. I can not stand wearing clothes at all and most times I am nude, but wear shortest shorts available when I do have to wear clothes. Thank God shorter shorts for men are making a come back, not that it stopped me before from wearing shorter shorts, because I don't care what people say or do. I wear what I like.

Do you wear briefs under them?
If not, how do you avoid things falling out, especially at the gym?

This post was edited

I don't go to the gym, however I do wear shorts as much as possible. The lighter and shorter the better. I usually buy light weight short and cut the liner out. I started wearing utility kilts 3 or 4 years ago. They are the cat's meow. They are light fabric, no restriction in the crouch, and very comfortable. Yet they cover what ever needs to be covered in public. The added bonus woman love them.

This post was edited

My longest shorts which I wear for the voluntary work which I do since retirement are 6" inseam but most of my shorts are 5" and my tan-through shorts are 4".
I mostly wear the latter on holiday where they have been totally acceptable in the street, shopping, restaurants and public transport.
With a penis which is usually 5" flaccid I don't think I should go for anything less for general wear.

This post was edited

Someone sent me a private message to see me in my 8", 5" and 3" shorts so I posted them on my profile page. Can't figure out how to copy them to a post. While I was reducing my coverage, I added pictures in a very brief swim suit an full nude. Last one may be deleted because I am not ready to post pictures with my face.

This post was edited

Someone sent me a private message to see me in my 8", 5" and 3" shorts so I posted them on my profile page. Can't figure out how to copy them to a post. While I was reducing my coverage, I added pictures in a very brief swim suit an full nude. Last one may be deleted because I am not ready to post pictures with my face.

They're not on your profile page, so they either got whacked or fell victim to the mysterious bug. To add the photos to your post above, edit it. Once in edit mode, there should be a link to upload images. On a desktop, you can drag from a folder to the gear icons and it will start the upload. Be aware that if continue to hover over the gears, it will continue to start uploads. Unless your really fast, the photo(s) may get uploaded multiple times. Just go back after it's finished, and delete the duplicates. If your using a non-windows device, it may be a little different.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Someone sent me a private message to see me in my 8", 5" and 3" shorts so I posted them on my profile page. Can't figure out how to copy them to a post. While I was reducing my coverage, I added pictures in a very brief swim suit an full nude. Last one may be deleted because I am not ready to post pictures with my face.They're not on your profile page, so they either got whacked or fell victim to the mysterious bug. To add the photos to your post above, edit it. Once in edit mode, there should be a link to upload images. On a desktop, you can drag from a folder to the gear icons and it will start the upload. Be aware that if continue to hover over the gears, it will continue to start uploads. Unless your really fast, the photo(s) may get uploaded multiple times. Just go back after it's finished, and delete the duplicates. If your using a non-windows device, it may be a little different.John aka cobeachbum

When I have more time that I do now, I will try to upload the 4 that are not fully nude and see what happents.
Late response, but I did try 2 times without the nude photo and the pictures still disappeared.

This post was edited