RE:Shorter Shorts

I have a pair of old work shorts that I wear when doing yard work. Always commando and shirtless when I work, last week while working in the yard I bent over to pick up some leaves and noticed my balls hanging out through a split seam in the crotch. Luckily none of the neighbors were out to see me working with my balls hanging out. I discretely pushed my balls back into my shorts and repositioned my shorts so I could finish doing the yard work.

This post was edited

My shorts usually go down to about my knees. Long shorts I guess? Typical cargo shorts or the like usually.Why do you guys like short shorts? Are you just trying to wear the bare minimum to get by in public or is there some other reasoning?

When I have to wear them, I prefer those that are about half way to the knee or less. I cannot stand those that rub against the back of the knee like the standard basketball shorts that are popular, especially when swimming. It's bad enough to have anything on, but the local water park would frown on not wearing shorts. They even frown on anything that remotely could be considered thong-like, male or female.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

My shorts usually go down to about my knees. Long shorts I guess? Typical cargo shorts or the like usually.Why do you guys like short shorts? Are you just trying to wear the bare minimum to get by in public or is there some other reasoning?When I have to wear them, I prefer those that are about half way to the knee or less. I cannot stand those that rub against the back of the knee like the standard basketball shorts that are popular, especially when swimming. It's bad enough to have anything on, but the local water park would frown on not wearing shorts. They even frown on anything that remotely could be considered thong-like, male or female.John aka cobeachbum

I can't stand shorts that touch the back of the knee either. I prefer dress shorts a little above knee, about an 8 inch inseam. Most of my gym shorts have been about the same length in the past, but bought some 5 inch ones lately and like that length better. Used to wear very short shorts in the 70s, but the were more common then and l wore briefs under them.

This post was edited

I have a pair of old work shorts that I wear when doing yard work. Always commando and shirtless when I work, last week while working in the yard I bent over to pick up some leaves and noticed my balls hanging out through a split seam in the crotch. Luckily none of the neighbors were out to see me working with my balls hanging out. I discretely pushed my balls back into my shorts and repositioned my shorts so I could finish doing the yard work.

I'm always commando and usually shirtless for yard work too, but haven't had a wardrobe malfunction,

This post was edited

Fortunately, short shorts are normal in Australia/NZ. Many guys, such as myself, wear NRL or AFL football shorts as every day clothing. Aussies and Kiwis aren't afraid to show some leg. And the fact is, they're far more comfortable with very little restriction of movement.

This post was edited

Fortunately, short shorts are normal in Australia/NZ. Many guys, such as myself, wear NRL or AFL football shorts as every day clothing. Aussies and Kiwis aren't afraid to show some leg. And the fact is, they're far more comfortable with very little restriction of movement.

Is it safe to wear them without underwear?

This post was edited

I have very short loose fitting shorts. Feels great with a nice gentle breeze blowing round the nuts on a warm summer day.

This post was edited

Someone sent me a private message to see me in my 8", 5" and 3" shorts so I posted them on my profile page. Can't figure out how to copy them to a post. While I was reducing my coverage, I added pictures in a very brief swim suit an full nude. Last one may be deleted because I am not ready to post pictures with my face.They're not on your profile page, so they either got whacked or fell victim to the mysterious bug. To add the photos to your post above, edit it. Once in edit mode, there should be a link to upload images. On a desktop, you can drag from a folder to the gear icons and it will start the upload. Be aware that if continue to hover over the gears, it will continue to start uploads. Unless your really fast, the photo(s) may get uploaded multiple times. Just go back after it's finished, and delete the duplicates. If your using a non-windows device, it may be a little different.John aka cobeachbumWhen I have more time that I do now, I will try to upload the 4 that are not fully nude and see what happents.
Just uploaded the 4 not fully nude photos. Hopefully they will stay this time.

This post was edited

Regarding the tan through fabrics, does the disguise in the pattern fabric work for all people?

I understand that when viewed by people with colour blindness, military camouflage is no less effective due to the different way they perceive colour (and all colour is the result of chemicals, which would be different between dyed fibres and natural objects).

Perhaps tan through is vulnerable in the same way and a small section of the community have X-ray vision when it comes to tan through, and they're not telling us!

This post was edited

Shirt free today.

This post was edited