RE:Shorter Shorts

Not here, 50 F for a high and windy.
I did get some shirt free time and even a little nude time outdoors earlier this month.
Rare in November for us.

This post was edited

Did wear the shirt today from the car park to where I was sure I was going to meet any more textiles before reaching the CO section. Reason being that I wore my skimpy tie-side thong. The thong was not needed for much longer.

When leaving I stayed nude until I couldn't be sure those coming the other way were heading for the CO section. I was wondering if I could reach the car withoyt wearing the shirt but there were a couple of vehicles coming in and in that situation I was not prepared to chance upsetting them.

My shirt was probably not long enough to 'Donald Duck' the carpark and clothed section.

This post was edited

Opposite here in Melbourne. Lockdown over and, it seems, at least one beach-worthy day a week, often more. Today was glorious. Summer tan well on the way!

This post was edited

Did wear the shirt today from the car park to where I was sure I was going to meet any more textiles before reaching the CO section. Reason being that I wore my skimpy tie-side thong. The thong was not needed for much longer.When leaving I stayed nude until I couldn't be sure those coming the other way were heading for the CO section. I was wondering if I could reach the car withoyt wearing the shirt but there were a couple of vehicles coming in and in that situation I was not prepared to chance upsetting them.My shirt was probably not long enough to 'Donald Duck' the carpark and clothed section.

If you were wearing something with more coverage on the bottom, would you still wear a shirt also?

This post was edited

Depends where I am, since my non-g-string suits are still brief, typically less than 1" sides down to 1/4" such as Skinzwear M73, which I'll happily wear by itself in a beach-side carpark, but I'll probably wear a shirt over it if parking in a residential street, at least for now, perhaps because the CO beach is my likely destination if I am parking there. Elsewhere, I'd probably wear even that sans shirt.

Something like a Skinz M80 is truely go-anywhere for me if I am within walking distance of the coast, but sometimes the wife then demands the shirt once off the beach.

This post was edited

Depends where I am, since my non-g-string suits are still brief, typically less than 1" sides down to 1/4" such as Skinzwear M73, which I'll happily wear by itself in a beach-side carpark, but I'll probably wear a shirt over it if parking in a residential street, at least for now, perhaps because the CO beach is my likely destination if I am parking there. Elsewhere, I'd probably wear even that sans shirt.Something like a Skinz M80 is truely go-anywhere for me if I am within walking distance of the coast, but sometimes the wife then demands the shirt once off the beach.

Living in Australia you must pay as much for shipping as you do for the suit!
Have you ever bought a M57? Same front as the M73 but even narrower back.
I bought one but decided that it was too brief to wear in a clothing required situation so I got rid of it.

This post was edited

Have you ever bought a M57?, Same front as the M73 but even narrower back.
Had to go back and check my orders to confirm which was which. :-)

In that general theme, from Skinz, I have:
M73: medium in ThinSkinz Java (brown, actually quite opaque).
M73: medium in ThinSkinz Hot Pink (yet to worn on beach, opacity uncertain).
M57: large in ThinSkinz Tangerine (burnt orange, less sheer than you might think - I don't worry about flashing anyone when I emerge from the water).
M29: medium in ThinSkinz Maze & Black (with with stylized palm leaves in yellow & black - pattern disguises enough that I ignore opacity issues).

I'm happy to wear the M57 anywhere and, although brief, I feel coverage is adequate, if daring. The M73 has a less-skinny rear but is quite low. The brown one skims my bum crack and the pink (although supposedly the same size) exposes around an inch of cleavage. Front is also low, unlike the M57. The M29 is amost as low and the main difference is a discrete dart at the bottom of the front pouch rather than a full front centre seam.

Choosing medium instead of large doesn't help since I put on a few kilogrammes over winter!

When I have purchased them, I usually waited until they had a good selection in their clearance section (and so may sometimes settle for a large instead of a medium based on stocks) and spread the delivery cost over a number of suits including some for my wife. Not cheap but their designs and quality are great! I truely have enough suits for a lifetime now and enjoy making a choice for each visit to a textile beach. I have not even given my wife all the suits I've purchased for her as she feels she has enough. I think there's always room for one further option to choose from.

This post was edited

Have you ever bought a M57?, Same front as the M73 but even narrower back.Had to go back and check my orders to confirm which was which. :-)In that general theme, from Skinz, I have:M73: medium in ThinSkinz Java (brown, actually quite opaque).M73: medium in ThinSkinz Hot Pink (yet to worn on beach, opacity uncertain).M57: large in ThinSkinz Tangerine (burnt orange, less sheer than you might think - I don't worry about flashing anyone when I emerge from the water).M29: medium in ThinSkinz Maze & Black (with with stylized palm leaves in yellow & black - pattern disguises enough that I ignore opacity issues).I'm happy to wear the M57 anywhere and, although brief, I feel coverage is adequate, if daring. The M73 has a less-skinny rear but is quite low. The brown one skims my bum crack and the pink (although supposedly the same size) exposes around an inch of cleavage. Front is also low, unlike the M57. The M29 is amost as low and the main difference is a discrete dart at the bottom of the front pouch rather than a full front centre seam.Choosing medium instead of large doesn't help since I put on a few kilogrammes over winter!When I have purchased them, I usually waited until they had a good selection in their clearance section (and so may sometimes settle for a large instead of a medium based on stocks) and spread the delivery cost over a number of suits including some for my wife. Not cheap but their designs and quality are great! I truely have enough suits for a lifetime now and enjoy making a choice for each visit to a textile beach. I have not even given my wife all the suits I've purchased for her as she feels she has enough. I think there's always room for one further option to choose from.

Then you're OK with only the crack covered and everything else exposed in back?
I went through a period when I bought several very brief suits, but decided I wasn't really daring enough to wear them when clothing was required, so I got rid of them. I now have just 2 swimsuits, one 5 CM brief and one short swim shorts, both tan through. They are more comfortable than standard swimsuits because they are lighter weight and dry faster.

This post was edited

The coverage of the M57 is a bit more than the crack at the rear and they tend to stay in place without riding up - a great fit for me.

I have a Koala suit that is thinner at the rear but it does ride up slightly. Generates the smallest tanline possible without being a thong. The pouch is also the smallest I have - the shaft has to be tucked in upright, then sack without the testicles and then finally the testicles can be pushed in afterwards. I've only worn it for tanning, not swimming, generally in a quiet park close to work at lunch break. I could try it walking into the CO beach but would need to go through the fitting procedure.

This post was edited

I have a Koala suit that is thinner at the rear but it does ride up slightly. Generates the smallest tanline possible without being a thong. The pouch is also the smallest I have - the shaft has to be tucked in upright, then sack without the testicles and then finally the testicles can be pushed in afterwards. I've only worn it for tanning, not swimming, generally in a quiet park close to work at lunch break. I could try it walking into the CO beach but would need to go through the fitting procedure.

I don't have any of my own photos, but here's what it looks like. My example seems narrower than the model's.

This post was edited