RE:Shorter Shorts

"I have claimed equal opportunity with very brief swimwear at times."
As I tend to do with my wife! Admittedly she is more accepting when we're not with the kids. She does prefer me in a sleek design but not too skimpy. I like both sleek AND skimpy!

This post was edited

"Now I work out at home and am always shirtless and usually nude."
I guess they could then also ask for equal opportunity relative to you. :-)

This post was edited

"I have claimed equal opportunity with very brief swimwear at times."As I tend to do with my wife! Admittedly she is more accepting when we're not with the kids. She does prefer me in a sleek design but not too skimpy. I like both sleek AND skimpy!

Briefist I have worn in a public place is a speedo solar. My wife never had a problem with that.
She was a little nervous about my Kinike briefs because light shows through them when they are not being worn, but she did agree that nothing shows through.
Before we got our privacy fence, I would sometimes wear tangas in our pool, including a Skinz sun seeker, where the back and front are only about 4" wide and she was not happy with that!

This post was edited

"Now I work out at home and am always shirtless and usually nude."I guess they could then also ask for equal opportunity relative to you. :-)

I suspect that many men who work at home are already similarly (not) dressed!

This post was edited

One pair of short shorts spotted yesterday (apart from mine) as a young lady was walking around local streets with a good deal of speed. Probably 2 or less with a curve in the hem to form a side split. Very rare to see female cheek here, short of visiting a busy beach.

This post was edited

I only wear a shirt when I have to down to about 70 F. Never at home or in the yard unless we have special company, don't for frequent visitors. When I go somewhere that requires one, it doesn't go on until I get there and comes off as soon as I am out the door.

This post was edited

Hmm, does the Skinz M19U count as shorts? I'll wear them next week if I get an opportunity.

https://skinzwear.com/product_list.php?kwsearch=M19U

This post was edited

Hmm, does the Skinz M19U count as shorts? I'll wear them next week if I get an opportunity.https://skinzwear.com/product_list.php?kwsearch=M19U

I guess if skinz calls them shorts, you can too, but they look like briefs to me.
Where are you planning on wearing them?

This post was edited

Hmm, does the Skinz M19U count as shorts? I'll wear them next week if I get an opportunity.https://skinzwear.com/product_list.php?kwsearch=M19UI guess if skinz calls them shorts, you can too, but they look like briefs to me.Where are you planning on wearing them?

Just my usual walk from the car to the Sunnyside CO section. When I got them I was surprised how weak the elastic was, but they are very light and should stay in place on land. Wouldn't trust them on a boom net. Their fit is more cheeky than the photos on the site suggest, too, which is unusual for Skinz - all my other suits were true to the website. They have a very sensual feel, though. No side seams, no leg elastic and a very soft fabric. I'll have no problem wearing them there, or other beaches for that matter.

This post was edited

Hmm, does the Skinz M19U count as shorts? I'll wear them next week if I get an opportunity.https://skinzwear.com/product_list.php?kwsearch=M19UI guess if skinz calls them shorts, you can too, but they look like briefs to me.Where are you planning on wearing them?Just my usual walk from the car to the Sunnyside CO section. When I got them I was surprised how weak the elastic was, but they are very light and should stay in place on land. Wouldn't trust them on a boom net. Their fit is more cheeky than the photos on the site suggest, too, which is unusual for Skinz - all my other suits were true to the website. They have a very sensual feel, though. No side seams, no leg elastic and a very soft fabric. I'll have no problem wearing them there, or other beaches for that matter.

Four unrelated items.
What is a boom net.
I haven't bought many things from Skinz, but I did have one item that was more revealing than expected.
I bought a sunseeker rio and the front and back panels were about 4" wide, basically covering my cock, balls and crack but nothing else. More revealing than the photo suggested.
If something that short has no leg elastic, what keeps everything from falling out?
I guess you intend just use them as beach wear, not going into town or even working in your front yard.

This post was edited