RE:Shorter Shorts

LOL.

I keep looking out for nighties that are passable as casual day wear for my wife. Found one earlier this week. Yes!

This post was edited

LOL.I keep looking out for nighties that are passable as casual day wear for my wife. Found one earlier this week. Yes!

When you say day wear, do you mean at home or in public?
Rarely see women around here in nightwear in public places, but men in sleep pants are fairly common.
My wife often wears sleepwear at home when we don't have company. Adds a robe if she gets cool.
I am often in my "sleepwear" at home in the summer when we don't have company. But I wear a wedding ring to bed and nothing else!

This post was edited

When you say day wear, do you mean at home or in public?
Home, garden, shops, visiting her parents. I haven't chosen anything transparent or too lacy, just something that she finds light, comfortable and airy on a hot day and is not restrictive. Slim but not tight. Shortish. Always just with shoulder straps.

This post was edited

I haven't chosen anything transparent or too lacy.

Hmmm, actually should not rule those out. Slightly transparent but not obviously so could also work, even if its hard to find. Like a tan-through swimsuit.

She actually has a nightie like that, but not for wearing out. It does have an amazing balance of being obviously sheer while hiding the detail beneath. My favourite, even compared to her sexier ones.

This post was edited

Didn't work when I gave my wife an empty box and told her I though she might like some matching sleepwear!

Thank's for the chuckle ;-)

This post was edited

A slice of Australian options from the past. Perfectly acceptable.

This post was edited

A slice of Australian options from the past. Perfectly acceptable.

Do or did men ever wear shorts with dress shirts and ties in Australia?
I know it is fairly common in Bermuda.

This post was edited

Do or did men ever wear shorts with dress shirts and ties in Australia?
Yep, and safari suits were not unknown. Just like in the ad. 4.5" was enough to go with the shirt and tie.

I'm old enough to remember it, not enough to experience it.

This post was edited

Long socks were necessary to balance out the shorts, though.

This post was edited

Long socks were necessary to balance out the shorts, though.

Also true in Bermuda.

This post was edited