RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

tiewaz wrote:

Good for lemon trees.,

As approved by Kevin Heinze, back in the day. :-)

This post was edited

Geoffbb wrote:

grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine.

Back when my yard had a lawn, you could always tell by the brown spots where dogs liked to pee. Of course, maybe you have a different species of grass where you are.

This post was edited

Geoffbb wrote:grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine.Back when my yard had a lawn, you could always tell by the brown spots where dogs liked to pee. Of course, maybe you have a different species of grass where you are.
The dogs tend to have a much more concentrated urine than humans. In addition, theyre predominantly carnivores. I too have pets, dog and cats. Removal of fecal matter and good watering in of the urea should dilute the urea sufficiently even from the animals to be beneficial rather than toxic to the grasses, and also leafy vegetables.

This post was edited

I'm always naked in the backyard, so yes if I have to pee I do. I also keep myself hydrated and piss clear most of the time. I don't do it near the house though. The sprinklers and the rain take care of it.

This post was edited

I piss anywhere live pissing off my balcony giving my neighbors a show or when walking my dog Ill just whip my dick out n piss too

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

Peeing outside at night is one of the joys of living in the country. It is not like I am doing it so the neighbors would see. They are far enough away that they would need binoculars!

This post was edited

When I taught school, I had a male high school student who had 2 brothers living with him and his father. Every morning and evening, they would pee in the back yard around the garden. The scent of the male human urine all around discouraged animlas from raiding the garden. His mother had them start doing that when he was 6 and she insists they all do that to protect her garden.

This post was edited

Where do you guys wash your hands

When you are working outside, washing hands is an end of the job deed. It could come after several urinations. When we are done for the day or taking a break, I suspect that most of us go inside to wash.

This post was edited

When I taught school, I had a male high school student who had 2 brothers living with him and his father. Every morning and evening, they would pee in the back yard around the garden. The scent of the male human urine all around discouraged animlas from raiding the garden. His mother had them start doing that when he was 6 and she insists they all do that to protect her garden.

Someone finally mentioned that ;-) When I have a long drive to and from work I keep some empty Gatorade or similar large mouth bottles to pee in. When I get home I empty them around the garden and rinse them out for another refill ;-) It does keep the deer away.

On the OP, I was born and raised on a farm. Of course I pee outside. And working dirt construction, we call it dust control ;-)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy