RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

I will just just let it go in the yard. No need to go into the house.

Exactly! That's what I'm saying.
Just spread your legs a bit and let it go. It's all natural.
If I get a little on me, no big deal, mine tends to smell more like hops than ammonia anyway!

This post was edited

oh hell yeah if i'm outside and nobody's looking i let it flow . . .

This post was edited

we live in an apartment so no yard but if I'm naked outside of course I piss in the grass or the dirt or on a tree or whatever handy. who don't?

This post was edited

If at all possible when in the back yard, I NEVER go inside to piss. Pissing out in the open kind of gives you that sense of freedom, that you would not get, if you were pissing in a conventional toilet. Maybe because outside, there's a lack of walls, and plenty of fresh air, and the urine flows a lot more easily.
And by the way, when I piss outside, I DON'T lift my leg.

This post was edited

Well, if you piss on your lawn, and don't want the possible smell of urine, maybe give your lawn a watering on that spot, afterwards?

This post was edited

And if you ARE a "piss outside" fan, and you're not too happy with the smell that you are emitting, DON'T eat sparagus. lol !

This post was edited

And if you ARE a "piss outside" fan, and you're not too happy with the smell that you are emitting, DON'T eat sparagus. lol !

Lol Yew!

This post was edited

when nature calls I answer her and spread the wealth around unless entertaining then take some respectful position first. If one doesn't use the same spot every time, there will be no smell as 'nature' will compensate for it. ...

This post was edited

I grew up a country kid. An old fella once told me its every mans right to use nature as his urinal. I live in Tropical North Queensland and I have a lush lawn and lots of palm trees. When in my yard I water the plants rather than go inside to use the loo. Palms are grasses, not actually trees, and grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine. Further, night waters were once traditionally used on leafy vegetables at a ratio of one part urine to ten parts water. I vary which part of the yard I piss in too, so no smell. Yellowing palm trees turn lush and green with a bit of urine watered into the soil around them. In addition, in a healthy human, urine is sterile and in an emergency can even be recycled to keep one alive. Our bodies will simply re-sort the solutes that are in excess and pass it out of the body with the next urination.

This post was edited

I personally prefer to pee outside, often going out to pee, no worries about spraying the toilet seat by accident. Just make sure you don't use the same place all the time or you'll kill whats growing there a little bit of urea is good for the garden but not a lot haha, good for lemon trees.,

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy