RE:Disagreeable Experience at the Gym Today

Did you write to the corporation, and if so what was their reply? Hopefully they have not formalised the unwritten rules as a result of this coming to their attention.

This post was edited

I didn't.Did you write to the corporation, and if so what was their reply? Hopefully they have not formalized the unwritten rules as a result of this coming to their attention.That was the plan, but since then, I'm only rarely in Springfield MO -- the gym is in Springfield. Not going to make an over 40-mile round trip just to go to the gym. So, haven't been back.

This post was edited

Nudistpig, you're saying that social nudity makes the group stronger and more cohesive and reduces conflict. In all social primates. This is a "primate" form and very natural and all inclusive means of homosociality. It makes sense to make this natural way of socializing becomes forbidden in favor of creating fear and rifts between people.What you write, however, makes me realize that this rift is perhaps not an unfortunate consequence but rather an intention from the start. That's what makes a solo naked man so threatening in a locker room. It's not that he's necessarily and imposing beast or a creepy sexual deviant. Rather, he's voting with his pants how to stand up to having others control him. Yes, we need more of that iconoclastic vitality.

Yes, the social bath and exercise spaces were the last bastions of unity and bonding for males in our culture and they were deliberately removed and will suffer more attacks until the christofascists scourge us from the face of the earth (or we can stop this).

This post was edited