RE:Commando guys

most

This post was edited

most

I got rid of most of mine quickly but it took time to dispose the last 3.

This post was edited

I don't own underwear save socks and undershirts

This post was edited

I don't own underwear save socks and undershirts

I got rid of my undershirts at about the same time as my underwear, I do wear socks much of the time.

This post was edited

always commando except work (boxers). luv the freedom. sports, running, gym, etc... like to be as close to naked as possible.

This post was edited

...luv the freedom. sportike to be as close to naked as possible.

Do you also wear short shorts and no shirt where it allowed?

This post was edited

I wear socks but I don't own any undershirts or underwear. I go commando every day in every situation when i have to wear clothes. It doesn't matter if it's running errands, at the gym, or at work. I freeball wearing jeans, shorts or a suit. I hate the feel of underwear. I always have. My dad always went commando so I just always followed his example and so I never wore any either. In 7th grade, a friend pulled my shorts down in PE and i was completely bare and showed everything. The coach pulled me aside and said I should talk to my dad about getting me a jock strap for PE class. That night my dad and I went jock shopping and so I had a couple of jocks for PE through junior high and high school but then I got rid of those and never looked back.

This post was edited

I had a heart cath back in May, they punched two 1/4" holes near my groin. The discharge nurse explained to me the proper
care after they released me. She said to shower and towel dry off quickly. If I wore tight undies to maybe switch to looser ones
while the holes healed up. I told her " No worries, I have been going commando for decades and pretty much go nude around home"
She responded " great ventilation is your friend"

This post was edited

Saw my dad going commando, whenever he was home. Just a pair of cotton shorts. Started copying him since I was young, and still continue with the same.

This post was edited

Im fairly new to going commando full time. I used to wear tight pants by recommendation from the doctor a long time ago. He said it would stop my balls from being so sensitive. Only recently did it click that having tight pants is bad for your balls, and since then Ive been fully commando at all times. Sometimes wear pants in the gym to stop giving people an eye full during workouts.

Have you gotten rid of most of your underwear since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited