RE:Commando guys

I always freeball. No sense in wearing more clothes than I need to. Rather just let it all hang out!

This post was edited

I do own underwear which I wear primarily when going to work. Around the house I dont generally wear them. I choose not to have my penis pushing out or flopping around in work pants. Even with underwear sometimes those thin, loose pants show a prominent bulge. Also, theres the issue of post-pee drippage which inevitably hits when wearing slacks. Thats not as big an issue in jeans. Also, honestly, there are times when I like the support of underwear. I bought these Seperatec boxer briefs undies that I really like because they have a pouch for the balls and a sheath for the penis. Super comfy!

This post was edited

How many of you are fulltime freeballers and don't own underwears?I am one of the men who are always going commando!I dont own boxers and socks.

Im not a true commando but maybe one day. I find when I play tennis , my penis can slip out when I am running down a lob or when I go up for my serve. In settings where there is no risk or risk management is controlled I am commando which is to say most of the time. Going commando does encourage my penis to become 50% + aroused which is to say a constant bulge is evident. That does not affect my enjoyment of the freedom from additional textiles.

This post was edited

I haven't owned underwear since my junior year in HS

This post was edited

99% of the time I am free balling. I think I own around two boxers for when I have to wear dress clothes.

This post was edited

When I get married I dont wear brief anymore only basketball shorts.. all day ..

This post was edited

I haven't owned underwear since my junior year in HS
--
same with me. I haven't owned or worn a stitch of ANY kind of underwear since about again 16 so about 10th grade for me. The most naked freeing feeling I ever had was throwing every pair of drawers I did have right in the trash. I knew I'd never ever wear them and wouldn't want anyone to think I even had any!! naked man

This post was edited

The most naked freeing feeling I ever had was throwing every pair of drawers I did have right in the trash.

I feel the same way, although I didn't do it until I was in my 60s. I went one step further and ripped my underwear to shreds and then threw away the pieces. Tossing the last of my sleepwear when I was in my 30s came close.

This post was edited

Georgia summers get hot. I gall easy with underwear from sweat. Ive gone commando for decades. Gall problem resolved.

This post was edited

I'm pretty tall, and large, not fat, (well a little fat, dad bod, not like fat fat) but being 6"4 and just "scaled up" rather than "stretched tall" I can't find underwear at local stores that fits most of the time, so ive been freeballing for like........ 15 years.

This post was edited