RE:Commando guys

I do own underwear which I wear primarily when going to work. Around the house I dont generally wear them. I choose not to have my penis pushing out or flopping around in work pants. Even with underwear sometimes those thin, loose pants show a prominent bulge. Also, theres the issue of post-pee drippage which inevitably hits when wearing slacks. Thats not as big an issue in jeans. Also, honestly, there are times when I like the support of underwear. I bought these Seperatec boxer briefs undies that I really like because they have a pouch for the balls and a sheath for the penis. Super comfy!

Nice I'll have to check those out. Maybe they'll keep my balls from sticking to my thighs

This post was edited

I wear only what I need to stay warm in winter and just enough not to get arrested in warmer weather. Some times when I cant be nude Ill wear an oversized basket ball jersey and nothing else but flip flops or sandals I can kick off.Never had a problem going bottomless like this as long as I can remember to sit down knees together.

Do you also wear shorts and no shirt in warm weather?

This post was edited

i went commando for about five years than one day i bought some string bikini's to go along with some jock straps i still had and other than gym shorts which i still go commando i like the way the bikini's and jock straps feel against my skin + my friend likes me in them.

This post was edited

Don't own any. It chafes at the waist, and I get rashes - I almost always dress in a single layer of cotton or linen, due to skin issues - no belt, no shoes, no underwear. If it's cold, I'll put a loose layer on top, not underneath. (yes, I live in Hawaii, but when there's no heat in the house and the walls are made of window screen, you really experience any chill!) For massage school, I bought a pack of boxers, but when I understood the school's draping routines, I gave them away, since they were irrelevant.

This post was edited

Dont own any underwear never wear sock either..

This post was edited

I never wear underwear anymore. I found it's healthier to let just my body breathe with as little clothing on as possible. Unfortunately, we can't all be nude all the time in this imperfect world but going without underwear is the next best thing for both men and women whenever practical.

This post was edited

I never wear underwear anymore. I found it's healthier to let just my body breathe with as little clothing on as possible. Unfortunately, we can't all be nude all the time in this imperfect world but going without underwear is the next best thing for both men and women whenever practical.

Haven't seen any posts from you for a while.
Welcome back.

This post was edited

American Nudist wrote:

I stopped wearing underwear when I was in my twenties, on doctor's orders. I had a rash in my crotch that wouldn't respond to any of the topical medications, so my doc said to ditch the tighty-whities. Cured the itch right away.

Now the only time I wear underwear is when I'm going in for my annual check-up, because the prostate exam gets a bit gooey.

This post was edited

Went full commando when I retired and moved to Arizona. I barely even wear long pants anymore. I once enjoyed wearing a kilt (commando of course).
Utilikilt is made in USA. Very good product. I think many men would enjoy the freedom. I still 3 in my drawer. Unfortunately, my waist is bigger these days.

This post was edited

Went full commando when I retired and moved to Arizona. I barely even wear long pants anymore. I once enjoyed wearing a kilt (commando of course).Utilikilt is made in USA. Very good product. I think many men would enjoy the freedom. I still 3 in my drawer. Unfortunately, my waist is bigger these days.

Did you get rid of your underwear and most of your long pants?
I have talked to a few men in South Florida who claim to have no long pants.
If I lived in South Florida or Arizona, I would probably only keep 2 pair of long pants.

This post was edited