RE:Commando guys

I'm commando practically all the time, but do own some underwear and sometimes wear them on the odd occasion I have to wear suit trousers, as I find these can be a bit too revealing without! But normally, if I can't be nude, I just pull on a pair of joggers and do whatever needs doing. Socks I do wear, as my feet can get very cold without them!

This post was edited

I'm commando practically all the time, but do own some underwear and sometimes wear them on the odd occasion I have to wear suit trousers, as I find these can be a bit too revealing without! But normally, if I can't be nude, I just pull on a pair of joggers and do whatever needs doing. Socks I do wear, as my feet can get very cold without them!

Shortly after I retired, I got rid of all my suits. I do have a blazer which I can wear with dress casual pants when necessary.
Never freeballed under suits when I had them.

This post was edited

Recently designed (had the pattern idea in my head for a couple of years) and made a skirt. Since I don't own underwear, I'm always command -- even under my skirt. Have to be careful to sit more "demurely" than I'm used to doing.

Was a little hesitant to wear it out in public the first time. Not certain what sort of reaction I'd get because of it. I live in SW Missouri where everything is sinful. I got called a freak a week or so ago at the grocery store because I wasn't wearing shoes. So, far, I've gotten a few double-takes and that's it. No one has said anything.

What do you think of it?

This post was edited

Looks good, but I would make it a little shorter because I like anything that isn't to my ankle to end above the knees.

This post was edited

I'll probably try shorter in future versions. Not used to wearing a skirt yet. Although I don't care who sees what, I'm trying the err on the side of caution.

This post was edited

That liftable front section is really practical. Who needs to futz around with buttons or a zipper if it's not necessary?

This post was edited

It's open in the back as well but more difficult to see in the pictures. Version 2 should have it closed better in the front -- but still actually be open.

No zippers. No buttons. No fabric between the legs. A naturists dream come true when one is required to wear clothing.

The point of coming completely open in a flat sheet is so that it can be worn while walking to the car and opened up once seated. Then you can be nude -- just sitting on a piece of fabric -- and quickly dressed again when the need arises. No need to get your feet and legs into shorts.

This post was edited

I've been a practicing social nudist now for about 5 years, was a closet nudist beforehand. Since jumping into nudism full force, alot has changed for me. Going commando was one of those changes, and the honest reason for doing so was because of cock rings! I love the way the metal rings feel around my junk, and how they cause your package to stick out more. So now that I wear my stainless steel rings pretty much all day long(except for showering & sleeping) I've completely stopped wearing underwear 24/7. Commando only :)

This post was edited

I've been a practicing social nudist now for about 5 years, was a closet nudist beforehand. Since jumping into nudism full force, alot has changed for me. Going commando was one of those changes, and the honest reason for doing so was because of cock rings! I love the way the metal rings feel around my junk, and how they cause your package to stick out more. So now that I wear my stainless steel rings pretty much all day long(except for showering & sleeping) I've completely stopped wearing underwear 24/7. Commando only :)

Have gotten rid of all or most of your underwear?

This post was edited

I have some stainless steel glans rings that I like to wear sometimes. But, mostly, I just don't think about them. I'll wear one under my skirt while I'm out today.

This post was edited