RE:Commando guys

I am one of the men who are always going commando!I dont own boxers and socks.

Thought freeballing going commando was about underwear not socks. Did I miss something?

This post was edited

I am one of the men who are always going commando!I dont own boxers and socks.Thought freeballing going commando was about underwear not socks. Did I miss something?

True but some people try to eliminate as many clothing items as possible.

This post was edited

nakedNH'
When you create a post double click the back button, it will bring you back to the main page, your new post will be displayed. You can then delete the multiple copies of your post.

Thank You

This post was edited

Seldom wear underwear, but will if pants require dry cleaning. Also wear underwear to lounge in if it is a chilly day.

This post was edited

I do have t-shirts and I do wear socks. But I stopped wearing underwear when I was in elementary school. I stopped buying or getting underwear when I was in early high school. Thought if I was not going to wear it, why have it.

Do you wear t shirts alone or under another shirt?

This post was edited

I would call myself full time save when the wx is too chilly for my comfort. Then it's as much as thermal underwear. In a different climate, maybe never.

This post was edited

How many of you are fulltime freeballers and don't own underwears?I am one of the men who are always going commando!I dont own boxers and socks.

I have a lot of boxer briefs in my dresser drawer, I have to wear them for work (frequent bending/squatting in a business environment). Lounging at home I'm usually commando in loose basketball shorts or sweats. I may or may not put some on to go out, it depends where I'm going.

This post was edited

Hey dudes! Im always commando and freeballing too. I love that freed feeling. And that men can see my cock outline.

This post was edited

Hey dudes! Im always commando and freeballing too. I love that freed feeling. And that men can see my cock outline.

Do you own any underwear?

This post was edited

Full time commando guy here. Do wear socks especially on days like today when I have to go shovel 7 inches of snow!! Rarely wear them inside the house though, floors are warm enough for me.

Do you own any underwear?

This post was edited