RE:Commando guys

Commando has been a way of life for me from a very young age. I hate wearing clothing enough as it is, so why to add underware to the lot.

This post was edited

I haven't worn or owned underwear for over ten years. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner.

This post was edited

In the warm weather I regularly go commando but when I am out need to be wearing the right shorts. I enjoy running and decided to do some stairs and sheesh, the twins popped right out! There was nobody around since it was early morning, but I don't want to create any commotion!
I need a 3" inseam.

This post was edited

In the warm weather I regularly go commando but when I am out need to be wearing the right shorts. I enjoy running and decided to do some stairs and sheesh, the twins popped right out! There was nobody around since it was early morning, but I don't want to create any commotion!I need a 3" inseam.

I agree, 3" inseam is the minimum for going commando in public. Well-endowed men might need a little more.

This post was edited

I agree, 3" inseam is the minimum for going commando in public. Well-endowed men might need a little more.

I have a pair of modified shorts that have no inseam but are sewn together at the crotch. They are a little longer than my crotchwhen worn and are very comfortable - that is, no restrictions. If I raise a leg, I need to be careful who's around. Otherwise, these are a very brief and a good alternative to my kilt.

This post was edited

My 3.5" shorts are a little dangerous to the point of taking care when lifting a leg, crouching just working on thingsat odd angles, but the loosness and airflow are so nice in warm weather. Another pair I just measured at under 2" are the same but with extra caution. Still the same feeling, though.

This post was edited

Depends ion the fabric of the pants/shorts and the activity.

This post was edited

Depends ion the fabric of the pants/shorts and the activity.

I only buy pants and shorts that appear to be comfortable without underwear.

This post was edited

I do enjoy being commando when I wear pants. Don't mind wearing the short socks with shoes. I have a variety of rings for my cock. I call them Pinky Rings, they are for the penis only.

This post was edited

I also never wear underwear but also often wear short socks with sneakers and loafers, never with sandals.

This post was edited