Commando guys

How many of you are fulltime freeballers and don't own underwears?I am one of the men who are always going commando!I dont own boxers and socks.

This topic was edited
RE:Commando guys

No briefs, boxers or undershirts, but I do wear socks frequently.

This post was edited

I don't own underpants -- full-time commando/free baller.

I do own t-shirts, but wear them as outerwear -- I don't wear them under another shirt.

I own socks. I rarely wear shoes, but when I do, they are more comfortable with socks. Also, my house has ceramic tile floors -- no carpet. During the winter, sometimes it gets really cold. Socks are very nice when that happen.

When I do wear clothing I mostly wear a pair of very oversized basketball shorts and a t-shirt. If I need to be dressed up, I wear a nice pair of jeans and a new t-shirt.

I don't have a lot of clothing.

This post was edited

I am hanging free much of the time.

But working construction requires underwear for the occasional crotch blowout. Also tightish briefs are a good idea (safety gear) when running a scraper or off road dump truck. These machines can weigh 40 -60 ton empty and haul 20 - 40 tons of dirt. On dry well packed soil these machines can reach 30+ MPH, and a small bump can make them a bucking bronco, as the only suspension is the air in the tires which can act like unrestricted springs. So when the seat throws you up, the sack and balls lags behind, and if your thighs come together your ball are trapped under you as you slam back down into the seat :-0 Seat belts help but not enough. So yes tighty whities can be thought of as safety equipment

This post was edited

Full time commando guy here. Do wear socks especially on days like today when I have to go shovel 7 inches of snow!! Rarely wear them inside the house though, floors are warm enough for me.

This post was edited

I don't own underpants -- full-time commando/free baller.I do own t-shirts, but wear them as outerwear -- I don't wear them under another shirt.I own socks. I rarely wear shoes, but when I do, they are more comfortable with socks. Also, my house has ceramic tile floors -- no carpet. During the winter, sometimes it gets really cold. Socks are very nice when that happen.When I do wear clothing I mostly wear a pair of very oversized basketball shorts and a t-shirt. If I need to be dressed up, I wear a nice pair of jeans and a new t-shirt.I don't have a lot of clothing.

I do own t shirts also, but no white or solid color ones like those that are used for underwear. All of my sleeveless and t shirts represent either somewhere I have been, something I have done or one of the sports teams I follow.

This post was edited

The only underwear I have is the long john type for warmth. I only wear them when the temps. are 40* F or below and I am going to be outside for awhile, otherwise no briefs or boxer shorts for me.

This post was edited

I do not wear underwear except under military uniform on drill weekends.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Commando always, since I was 14... that's 55 years! Commando through almost all of HS, in the Navy, on the FD, casual dress all the way to formal dress and in work uniform. I do own a three pair of thongs. My wife bought me two as gag gifts and the other I bought are for our once nude beach. Those are semi shear, and I can by with those with the Park Ranger. Once he leaves and we're screened by our umbrella, I can take them off.

This post was edited