Nudist Resort First Time - Check In

Hello! soon I will be visiting my first nudist resort and I have a couple (stupid) questions... When I go to check in should I already be naked... meaning I leave all my clothes in my car?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Resort First Time - Check In

Nope, not stupid. Just walk in clothed from your car, check in and park wherever they specify. You'll have plenty of time to undress after you park. There may or may not be staffers who are naked. However you walk into the office they should make you feel welcome. At our club people just get ot of the vehicle and walk in dressed. When I go down for ice or whatever I'm already naked, so that's how I go in.
Terry

This post was edited

When you check in, it is best to be clothed. However if you later have need to go to the office (i.e. get ice) then you may be nude.

This post was edited

On my first visit to a nudist campground I was dressed when I went into the office and signed in. After getting their welcome package I was told to drive down to another parking lot where I would be met by someone that would give me a tour. On the way to that lot I saw a lot of nude people, so when I got to where I was told to go I undressed because even though I did not know anyone there I did not want to embarrass myself by being dressed.

This post was edited

Anyplace I've been, I find it a good idea to walk up clothed, along with wallet, cash, glasses, whatever you might need to get checked in. It just seems the courteous thing to do, is let them know you're there, etc. before assuming anything. ( like where to park, whatever )
Afterwords, you're pretty much on your own, else they will give you instructions if you ask. Tell them it's your first time visit. They may have a first time free policy. In any case, your questions will fit right in with a first time visit no matter who or where you are.
Someone suggested a pack. I make ( and have for sale ) towels with pockets, as I too have "stuff" to carry. Smokes, cell phone, glasses......
It's pretty much mandatory that your towel be very available to you, and I like to carry as little as possible ( to be as nude as possible ) so I try to keep it to ONE item, my towel with pockets.
Sandals are also a good idea, as gravel driveways and such can be a challenge, and black top in the sun will hurt you !

This post was edited

It varies from club to club. In most cases you will need to contact the club before you show up so just ask them how they want you to do it. There is no need to feel nervous that you might do it "wrong" the important thing is to go and experience what nudism is all about.

This is the best response. Having been to over 50 clubs, resorts, beaches, etc. during the 40+ years of being a nudist it really does depend on which nudist park or resort you visit. If you tell us, maybe we can help more.

At Laguna del Sol, check into office before disrobing since their road is public where you park to check in. Cedar Creek is very private, you can disrobe when you stop/park your car. Just make sure you do take your wallet as you will probably need to have your drivers license available for ID purposes as well as your national organization affiliation for discounts on daily grounds fees.
Cheri

This post was edited

Whenever I go to a new place for the first time, I usually keep my clothes on when I first check in: sometimes, though, I ask if i can strip after checking in, and the response has most often been, "Well, that's what you're here for, isn't it?" But it does seem most, well, "polite" to wait and get checked in (and checked out, as it were) before getting naked. After I've been at a resort once or twice, though, I've been known to be naked before checking in: after I've demonstrated that I'm not going to be a hazard to the place.

NakedBadger

This post was edited

alway dressed first time when i go into the office, once i visited a new club forming in south georgia years ago after pulling up the drive i met a nice lady who owned the property and after introductions were over she said let me show you around as we started to walk she said don't you want to get naked, i dropped my shorts and shirt and off we went. just enjoy yourself.

This post was edited

... after I've demonstrated that I'm not going to be a hazard to the place.
That's a given. Concealed weapons are not an option. :-)
LOL, so true, just think how much easier check in at airport would be if we all travelled nude.

This post was edited

It varies from club to club. In most cases you will need to contact the club before you show up so just ask them how they want you to do it. There is no need to feel nervous that you might do it "wrong" the important thing is to go and experience what nudism is all about.

This is the best response. Having been to over 50 clubs, resorts, beaches, etc. during the 40+ years of being a nudist it really does depend on which nudist park or resort you visit. If you tell us, maybe we can help more.

At Laguna del Sol, check into office before disrobing since their road is public where you park to check in. Cedar Creek is very private, you can disrobe when you stop/park your car. Just make sure you do take your wallet as you will probably need to have your drivers license available for ID purposes as well as your national organization affiliation for discounts on daily grounds fees.
Cheri

If in doubt, be clothed when you check in. You can't go wrong for being clothed when you check in.

This post was edited

I have been waiting so long for the wife to agree, maybe soon though, I don't know if I can wait till the checkin.....chuckle!

This post was edited