RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

We're a Wisconsin couple that's fairly new to both the nudist lifestyle and this site. We're hoping to meet other like-minded couples for networking and friendship purposes. We love the idea of get-togethers, meeting up at resorts, and other similar adventures. We're just not sure exactly who--or what--is out there. We did have a great deal of fun at Sun Ray Hills recently, and we're anxious to visit there again soon. That's a fair distance away from us, though, so we're hoping to find some nudist couples and activities closer to the Fox Cities area. It seems as if it's difficult to actually meet people this way, via forum posts, but perhaps someone can point us in a better direction. Thanks for listening! :-)

This post was edited

For any couples who live in the Phoenix area, we would like to meet you. We are a non-landed nudist club and our mission in life is to enjoy our friends,enjoy nudism and enjoy good food. We are always looking for ways to have fun with our nudist friends and are open to finding new friends. So if you are a nudist couple, or a single woman, in the Phoenix area, please contact us and check us out. Just send a message to us, DesertRat (and Wife) and ask what we are all about. We have members all over the Valley of the Sun, therefore we have events all over the Valley. You can check out some of our activities on this site at the group Canyon States Naturists.

This post was edited

We are a loving couple from the New Forest England and are new to this site looking to meet new Friendslove it I would love to nee other nude couples

This post was edited

We have talked about buying a get away place in Tennessee such as you described.
We hope to meet new couples this Hot Tub season to add to our little group. Being in a rural community out in the middle of no-where Indiana it does present the distance problem.

This post was edited

We have talked about buying a get away place in Tennessee such as you described. We hope to meet new couples this Hot Tub season to add to our little group. Being in a rural community out in the middle of no-where Indiana it does present the distance problem.Stay to the middle or eastern parts of the state, better scenery and more to do.
Our vacation place (camping) is on the Spring River in Ravenden Arkansas, (full service) is a 3bed/2ba stilt house on a canal in Bay Saint Louis Mississippi. Neither get away is naturist friendly unfortunately, and the place in BSL is hitting the market in January.

This post was edited

We are a loving couple from the New Forest England andare new to this site looking to meet new Friends
I am looking for friends, too, and I would welcome your
requests.

This post was edited

a 3bed/2ba stilt house on a canal in Bay Saint Louis Mississippi. Neither get away is naturist friendly unfortunately, and the place in BSL is hitting the market in January.FkkCSA, have you mentioned this is some other thread? Seems like I've replied to it before.... or maybe I just dreamed it. Anyhow, are you aware of the nudist park 30 minutes to the west of your place in BSL? And also 2 parks to the east about 2-2.5 hours? Granted, you may have other reasons for selling (sky high insurance premiums for example IF you can get insurance) but just wanted to mention that.

This post was edited

One way to meet other couples is to use the search function on this site and search for couples in your state or your town. They you can send messages to other couples that pop up. The problem I have seen is that some people may not visit the site for months. I don't bother if they have not been on the site for 2 yrs.

This post was edited