Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Stirring a French press...

I know you are meant to stir coffee in a French press. I have done it before, but I usually don't. I don't think I could tell the difference if there was a cash prize involved. Does anyone know what the deal is with stirring?

Sitting by my window sun shinning in warm on...

Warm sum on my naked body fresh coffee. In my hand wish I had someone to share with

Latest Post
by  
Sitting by my window sun shinning in warm on...

Warm sum on my naked body fresh coffee. In my hand wish I had someone to share with

Latest Post
by  
Bourbon Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been inspired over the past several months with the various recipes that have been printed by the group. Well, I can no longer remain silent. I feel that I must add my favorite cookie recipe to the mix, so to speak. Ingredients: 1/2 cup...

Morning coffe in Novi Sad

join me!

Latest Post
by  
Glazed Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake

Glazed Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake Course: Brunch Categories: Cake Source: https://breakfast.betterrecipes.com/glazed-blueberry-lemon-pound-cake.html Serving size: 1 cake Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 45 mins Ingredients 2 tsp Vanilla 4...

The first coffee in 2017

I Just woke up a couple of hours ago, walked to the kitchen, as always naked, with my morning boner and I made a strong espresso. Thats my ritual for every day, the only difference is, that outside it is very cold, so I have to wait a few months to...

Cinnamon-Streusel Coffeecake

Cinnamon-Streusel Coffeecake Course: Brunch Categories: Cake Source: https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/cinnamon-streusel-coffeecake-recipe Serving size: 24 servings Preparation time: 35 mins Cooking time: 1 hour Ingredients Streusel topping 1...

Latest Post
by  
Giant Molasses Cookies Recipe

Giant Molasses Cookies Recipe Serving size: 24 servings Preparation time: 30 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Ingredients 1-1/2 cups butter, softened 2 cups sugar 2 large eggs 1/2 cup molasses 4-1/2 cups all-purpose flour 4 teaspoons ground ginger 2...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Morning Coffee

Best drink of the day,esp when it's warm enough to enjoy in the sun! But I'm always naked for morning coffee!