General Discussion

Nudist site clothed only pictures

It seems strange to me that this is a nudist site and a great number of people on here have clothed only pictures and/or no face showing. This site is called True Nudists for a reason. If you only have clothed pictures of yourself or no picture at...

Todays New(d) going 'Postal' or a...

https://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/bizarre/12003012228524/mailman-makes-nude-delivery/ Which is it, the new definition of 'going postal' or a new type of 'special delivery' LOL

Nudist, Naturist, Naktiv or Other?

A Nudist is a social animal who wants to be surrounded by others of like mind, everyone must be naked, no-one should know they are a nudist unless that person is also a member of the private club. Being a nudist means staying within an enclosed...

AUSSIE NUDISTS

How many Aussies are on here? Especially people from Perth???? We need to start rallying together a bit more people & get the West Australian nudist community more active!

Latest Post
by  
The Active Nudists Book

"the best pictorial book yet on what naturism can, should, and must be" Mark Storey, of N Magazine - reviewing "Active Nudists": https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3934020682/ref=cm_rdp_product Support naked activities everywhere,...

Latest Posthiccup
by snugglebunny 
All I Want For Christmas is......

Kay, here is a fun way we can compare our wishes and dreams......My first thought, greedy wise....a Ferrari Daytona...Ya, thats the one! Maybe I should be more sociable, and look for world peace, health for all......a job? What are you all thinking?

Christmas is a great excuse to party

Christmas is a time for hypocrisy, a time for those that never go church, do not worship, and do not live a devout life to say i believe so lets party! lol I myself do not believe in "god" this mythical being that no one has ever seen...

Skinbook members?

I enjoy the TrueNudists forums and am pleased to be a member of this community. However, I have lost contact with many people who were friends on Skinbook. Does anyone happen to know if the Skinbook crowd has "regrouped" under a different...

New Movie Suggestions

Now that I am on Winter Break from college, I have time to go see some of the new movies that have been released. I plan to see the new "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" but are there other good movies that are out now? I like...