General Discussion

Apology

In would like to apologise to members for not wishing them a merry christmas and happy new year or havin not visited the site as much as I would have liked. Last year was a terrible year for us, my health was bad and I had many visits to hospital,...

Latest Post
by  
Pics of Flooding From Jackie

Im going to try to download these pics that she sent me. Lets see if I can do this.

Pics of Flooding From Jackie

Im going to try to download these pics that she sent me. Lets see if I can do this.

Latest Post
by  
TN recommends textile pic for new...

I was discussing with a newbie to the website the photos that are uploaded, and he stated that "TN recommends we use a textile photo" and not a naturist photo in our profiles. is this correct? Aren't we trying to all work from a level...

'Security Text does not match'...

This seems to be going around: you send a message to someone but it doesn't send and you get a 'Security Text does not match' message. When this happens for real, i.e when you type in the wrong security text, you get the message but if...

Latest Post
by  
Popular sayings

I have heard sayings like "If it was natural to be naked, then we would have been born that way". Several others also, but I am sure I have not heard them all. Please respond....

need ifno

is the anybody know if there is a chruch out there is a nudist onei mean a real one that you can go to looking around the tulsa ok area

Co-worker spots naked video on TV

On my arrival at work the other day, a co-worker said to me: "I was watching TV the other night, Paul Merton was chatting to some naked ten-pin bowling group, and there you were, stark naked on TV! Kudos to you for having the guts to do...

VideoChat Problem

Does anyone know what happened to the cams in video chat? That was one of the key features of the site which allowed us to interact with friends and get to know new friends. What happened? Was it a technical problem or has the videochat feature been...

Nice Naked Parachuting Video

Nice Naked Parachuting Video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgb4su_parachute-nu_sport Rich. https://www.naktiv.net/media