General Discussion

Non Landed Club in Yuma, AZ

Greetings all, A couple of us are interested in starting a non-landed club in Yuma, AZ. If you think that you would like to share in this interest please let us know. At present we have one place to meet, but are looking for others. We would also be...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a vacation spot

Hey, Im looking to possibly head on vacation for a week, possibly few come February area, give or take a month, looking for a spot thats very lush, quiet, and has a nude beach close by. Was thinking possibly a nudist resort. The closer to Vancouver...

Which present?

Which is the best present for a nudist? I know what to give to my textile friends, but what about nudist? What would you like to receive for your nudist-time?

Gay women and single men

I have always wondered why it is that gay women only want to meet women? There are hundreds of threads pointing out that nudism and sexare unrelated so what's 'wrong' with us single guys if you are a gay women. OK, I suppose there are a...

nude freedom

only in America do we have freedom we are born nude and then we must cover up because of small minded people that think that being nude is something that is wrong so we must have high fences, unbearable clothes and must stay covered up to keep them...

Zanzibar naked

I'm headed to Zanzibar and its beautiful beaches that I've heard about. Does anyone know if it is OK to bare all on any of those beaches?

Latest Post
by  
Encouraging Female Hikers

It'd be nice to see more naked female hikers out and about. The Naked European Walking Tour welcomes females to request to join one of our alpine walking and camping tours. Looking forward to hearing from interested parties -...

Thanksgiving 2010

To allour nudist friends and those we haven't met yet, we'd like to offerthis Thanksgiving Toast. May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump. May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious. May your...

Oprah Show

Did anyone watch the Oprah show 10-13-2010 ? A lady wanted to know if she was normal because she cleaned her home nude after everyone left the house and Oprah acted like it was not normal to do that,and most of the people there thought the same...

Am I Crazy?

I ask myself this question quite often. I've come to the conclusion that maybe I just think way too much. I'm sure we've all thought asked ourselves the questions, "where do we come from?" "Why are we here?" Many...