General Discussion

Busted in the buff

Enjoying some great sun today in the backyard. Nude of course. Not visible from street, or driveway for that matter, as i live in the country and parked my van to cloe off the only gap. Had the tunes in van cranked up so i didnt hear the guy drive...

Latest Post
by  
Story Spot

I have been looking for a place where people might tell thier stories about, thir first nudist experience, first time nude at a beach, or just something funny that happened at a nude party. So, because I have not found a place, here it is. I am a...

How many real nudists are there on this site?

As of today there are 53,379 profiles. 28,515 are from the USA.Out of this there are only 20,111 with profile pictures. Only 4,638 people are paid True Nudists. Only 379 of those are couples or females. I wonder how many people are really nudists or...

Looking for Nudist Job

Hi. I am nudist would like to find a way to stay naked as much as possible and even all time , as me live in difficult area like i live , please any one have idea about job can be done in nudist so I change location and feel myself . is there any...

Why is religion a profile category?

I recently joined TN. Why is religion a profile category? Who should care about this? Am I supposed to choose, prefer or reject nudist friends based on their religion? Considering how hostile and shame-inducing most religions are regarding nudity,...

visiting or hosting nudist friends

Would like to host a nudist dinner sometime but was wondering what is proper and what is not....should I provide towels for some who wish to sit on them? Would it be proper to greet them at the door nude? (which I plan to do) and where to put their...

Fake Photo?

Check this photo out. Is it a fake or doctored photo? Lok at her lower right leg and right hand. https://www.truenudists.com/profiles/photos.php?id=73270 John

Were you banned from Skinbook?

Well, it would seem Skinbook may have to move anyway. Ning has decided to ban ALL nudity from its pages, including the non-sexual and non-exploitative kind. Thank goodness for True Nudists! (For those not in the know: Skinbook is a social network...

Am I missing something?

Last time I checked, TN was a nudists/naturist site. Okay, I had a short hiatus, but it looks pretty much the same as before, when I was here last. Well, except for the fact you can pay to get more photos of folks. Anyway, since this is a...

Problems getting into Chat

Is any one else having problems getting into chat. When I click on to enter the chat room, it sits there with 'logging in now', but nothing ever happens. I have been trying for weeks. I'm a certified truenudist. Any one have any idea of...