General Discussion

Undercover Probe Targets Nudist Firm

https://rss.thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/undercover-probe-targets-nudist-firm

50,000 members will have joined TN by this...

I joined this site maybe 2 years ago or so and it was only about 12,000 members then. It sure has grown. I'm sure it is the largest nudist site like this on the web. Of course I see many members have not logged in for months or years, so...

Oregon lost

I'm so surprised, I'm new to TrueNudists and have been looking around the site. I find it discouraging that Oregon is not represented more. For a state that has no nudity laws, where you can walk the streets of Portland nude as long as your...

UNjoining a group

I am thinking of dropping out of some inactive groups (.e., groups that have not had any entry in months). With each group, there is a button for joining the group, but not for UNjoining the group. How do you UNjoin a group?

Dear you.

Dear you. Yes , you , if their is some article in this letter seems to agree with you then YES! its for YOU! If not , you are probably nodding your head with understanding. I wanted to share some thoughts with you and I speak for my self only, not...

Latest Postbump
by Roosterock 
Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada

Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada I have not been among those that have cried out for moderators on this site. It seems that these calls are falling upon deaf ears. I even admit to being somewhat lax in flagging violators of the TOS unless the violation...

Columbia, MO

I'm currently on a business trip in Columbia, MO. Are there any places to go relax in the nude around here?

An idea to fix trust/identity issues

I propose that a group be formed on this site of people who post a certification-like photo in their gallery. Ie, a picture of themselves holding up a sign with their username written on it. This would be similar to the requirements of this...

Please be my friend

I am new on here, just wanna make some friends in this community. I am a 24 yrs old. I want to meet people who I can have some fun with.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NUDISTS AND NATURALIST

Hey everyone Alfredo here... Just cheking in with a question about this thing we do. With so many labels (and i really hate to label anything that I do) it is hard to understand the differences between being a nudist and a naturalist. i concider...