General Discussion

Viewing photos

I am a certified member but have trouble seeing other people's photos other than the main one, even if I am on their friends list. What do I need to do to see all of my friends photos?

Latest Post
by  
unland place

I like to know if any one know's about a unland place around the tulsa area.

Why are people offended by gawking on a...

I just went to the nude beach in NJ (Gunnison Beach) for the first time and walked around in the buff. As expected, I saw a lot of fat, old naked people and plenty of gay men but there were also quite a few naked, voluptuous women. I felt kinda...

Those Friends

I am always surprised by comments that certain nudists make when they see clothing on someone. What I was wondering, though, concerns the friends of these "militant nudists." I am almost certain that many of these friends are textiles. How...

Theres something I really don't get!!!

Theres something I really don't get!!! The other day I send a friend request to a gentleman here and the next thing I notice is that he changed his profile message to "NO SINGLE MEN" also I have requested friendship with many females...

Remember when?

Remember Whenthe Forum was the place for good natured discusions of nudist issues with other nudists? div /div

Real? Really! There is an interesting shadow...

A VERY CURIOUS NEGATIVE ATTITUDE! WHY DO YOU CARE? ISN'T THERE ENOUGH TROUBLE IN OUR WORLD... YET YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN DRAMA! WHY? IF SOMEONE THINKS THEY ARE A NUDIST THEY ARE! WHAT IS THE POINT? WHY IS SOMEONE A "BETTER" OR...

This is How I see...

This is how I see people that focus on the clothes. They define themselves by their clothes rather than their actions. It is surreal and absurd, but it speaks truthfully about how many people perceive the clothing as more important than the person....

We are thinking of having a...

Has anyone had a clothing optional house party or cocktail party or gone to one? If so we would like to know the up side and the down side of such a event. Also any pitfalls we should watch for. Ray and Betty

thanks to all true truenudists

Hello all. i would just like to take a minute and give a big thanks to all of the true nudists on this site. Sure there are tons of trolls and pic collecters but once you get through all the b.s. there are good hearted ppl here. I come here everyday...